Chapter7://I Hide My Pain, >< |
This Month's Contests | Hosts Looking for Hostees | Hostees looking for Hosts | BigBookofResources
Submission Guidelines
Chapter7://I Hide My Pain, >< |
| *jeanna* |
Nov 7 2004, 12:11 AM
Post
#1
|
|
Guest |
yeah i know it is like the others.
|
|
|
|
jeanna Chapter7://I Hide My Pain Nov 7 2004, 12:11 AM
mysticalazxn u seem sad
the baby in the picture look fake like... Nov 7 2004, 12:24 AM
maliitashun ^ The baby is fake.
Nice layout.. I just think it... Nov 7 2004, 10:40 AM
jeanna QUOTE(maliitashun @ Nov 7 2004, 10:40 AM)^ Th... Nov 7 2004, 01:24 PM
juicyy_fruit it's a little plain and yeah i think it should... Nov 7 2004, 01:29 PM
jeanna QUOTE(juicyy_fruit @ Nov 7 2004, 1:29 PM)it... Nov 7 2004, 08:41 PM
pyrochick19770 yea, banner's huge, so is the font size. i dun... Nov 7 2004, 10:09 PM
addictedtoxangie i dont think its too big, its a great kind of way ... Nov 7 2004, 10:24 PM![]() ![]() |