can I center my chatterbox?, within the module |
can I center my chatterbox?, within the module |
Sep 25 2004, 10:34 PM
Post
#1
|
|
|
Senior Member ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 80 Joined: Aug 2004 Member No: 44,902 |
Hi,
I have a c-box chatterbox, and I posted the src code of it into the "javascript" input field of my xanga. but, the cbox shows up uncentered, and on the left-hand side of the right module. is there a way to center my cbox within the module? (note: I dont want the text in my left module to be centered, though) please let me know...thanks! |
|
|
|
helpmeout can I center my chatterbox? Sep 25 2004, 10:34 PM
JlIaTMK can u give me a link to ur site? Sep 25 2004, 10:48 PM
sweetxsimplicity I think you put <center> before it and </... Sep 25 2004, 11:35 PM
lhuvhurts yeah u can proberly try doing that <center>w... Sep 25 2004, 11:37 PM
helpmeout thanks for your replies! but yeah, actually I ... Sep 26 2004, 12:05 AM
JlIaTMK yes it automatically puts it on the right side mod... Sep 26 2004, 03:18 PM
C.Lime.Jello. .....
If you don't want it in a module, stick ... Sep 26 2004, 03:23 PM
helpmeout to JlIaTMk: is that code supposed to go in the jav... Sep 26 2004, 04:05 PM
C.Lime.Jello. ......
CODE<!-- begin code provided by cre... Sep 26 2004, 04:07 PM
helpmeout okay. i put that code in and....the cbox didnt sh... Sep 26 2004, 05:10 PM
C.Lime.Jello. Ack.....
Cannot help you any further.
I don't ... Sep 26 2004, 05:22 PM![]() ![]() |