Log In · Register

 
TO MANY PIECES HELP! AH!, I neverhave done this
Rene
post Sep 16 2004, 09:16 PM
Post #1


Newbie
*

Group: Member
Posts: 4
Joined: Sep 2004
Member No: 48,995



I've never been able to put together a frame/iframe for my xanga because I have no clue how to. There are a bunch of pieces to the bg and everything.

Can some one help with putting this together and the coding? I know I need note pad but, for some reason says it cant find it. And I don't know the coding. Here is the site I got it from and everything from it that I'm hosting:
SITE:
http://aethereality.net/layouts.php?x=Fram...frames&screen=8 (its the "cresent" layout)

Images:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v240/squ...12/image_01.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v240/squ...12/image_02.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v240/squ...12/image_03.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v240/squ...12/image_04.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v240/squ...12/image_05.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v240/squ...12/image_06.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v240/squ...12/image_07.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v240/squ...12/image_08.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v240/squ...12/image_09.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v240/squ...12/image_10.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v240/squ...12/image_11.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v240/squ...12/image_12.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v240/squ...12/image_13.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v240/squ...12/image_14.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v240/squ...12/image_15.jpg


Spacer (i dont know if I'm suppose to host this):
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v240/squeaks12/spacer.gif
 

Posts in this topic


Closed TopicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: