Table help. Advanced. |
![]() ![]() |
Table help. Advanced. |
Jul 3 2006, 03:49 AM
Post
#1
|
|
|
Senior Member ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 160 Joined: Dec 2005 Member No: 323,612 |
My Myspace
I need to figure out how I can remove my top8 without messing up the rest of my tables, and B, make the comments adhere to wordwrap, so that it doesn't scroll left to right, but you can still see all the text. I've tried a few codes for both, none have worked. My AIM sn is xxtheboy if you can help, thank you so much. |
|
|
|
Jul 3 2006, 06:58 AM
Post
#2
|
|
|
Helper ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 220 Joined: Mar 2004 Member No: 6,673 |
http://www.thehtmlhelpsite.com/netsirk/myfriendsremo.php Should be what you're looking for.
|
|
|
|
![]() ![]() |