blog baby |
blog baby |
Jul 19 2004, 02:44 PM
Post
#1
|
|
|
Member ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 12 Joined: Jul 2004 Member No: 32,067 |
woo im a newbie i feel so special i was just born into the world of people who like to design sites...even though i have no idea how to make a skin! im sure to figure it out someday somehow until then i can ooo and aww over everyones elses work and wish i had talent
|
|
|
|
broken_smile blog baby Jul 19 2004, 02:44 PM
JustHere4NoReason Lol. I also wish I had talent. I can't even ... Jul 19 2004, 03:00 PM
AngelicEyz00 Heh, well good luck! Takes a lot of practice ... Jul 19 2004, 03:37 PM
Just_Dream hello there and welcome to createBlog. Have fun an... Jul 19 2004, 04:26 PM
POonSKi hi! this is lisa! welcome to CreateBLOG...... Aug 12 2004, 05:29 PM
c0nfus3dmisfit heeey welcome to createblog! Aug 12 2004, 05:30 PM![]() ![]() |