general background music question, music |
general background music question, music |
Sep 28 2005, 10:11 PM
Post
#1
|
|
|
Newbie ![]() Group: Member Posts: 3 Joined: Jun 2005 Member No: 158,710 |
sorry, i know this sounds stupid but here goes.
I want to have a song playing in the background of my myspace page.. there is no video for it.. but I don't know how to do it. I don't know what the code is or where to put it. I have the song on my computer.. like an mp3. I'm not asking for the music code for the song (I won't even mention which one I'm trying to use.) Just- how do I have the song playing in the background? Any help is much appreciated!!! -M |
|
|
|
Aiemzee general background music question Sep 28 2005, 10:11 PM
DollFaceHEARTsSF OOOPS... I THOUGHT U WANTED THE CODE Sep 28 2005, 10:13 PM
bcmca You can't link songs off your computer, there ... Sep 30 2005, 02:04 PM![]() ![]() |