How do I make a pointer? |
How do I make a pointer? |
Aug 10 2004, 09:26 PM
Post
#1
|
|
![]() An unholy emenation.... ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 66 Joined: Jun 2004 Member No: 26,572 |
How do I make a pointer for my xanga and apply it?
|
|
|
|
![]() |
Aug 10 2004, 09:35 PM
Post
#2
|
|
![]() Senior Member ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 164 Joined: Jul 2004 Member No: 28,139 |
i think you can have .cur or .ani or something like that
|
|
|
|
SephirothDaDark1 How do I make a pointer? Aug 10 2004, 09:26 PM
NatiMarie What's a pointer?
=\
Can you give an ex... Aug 10 2004, 09:27 PM
SephirothDaDark1 like that white thing on the screen that represent... Aug 10 2004, 09:28 PM
NatiMarie Oh, so you made one...well there is a cursor code ... Aug 10 2004, 09:29 PM
SephirothDaDark1 ty and actually i downloaded it. Aug 10 2004, 09:31 PM
lilphoenix Here's a link to assist you if needed.
http:... Aug 10 2004, 09:33 PM
JlIaTMK what type of file is it? Aug 10 2004, 09:33 PM
lilphoenix QUOTEi think you can have .cur or .ani or somethin... Aug 10 2004, 09:37 PM
SephirothDaDark1 OH THANKS SO MUCH Aug 10 2004, 09:47 PM![]() ![]() |