Log In · Register

 
domains
synatribe
post Aug 29 2008, 07:16 PM
Post #1


AIDS at RAVES.
******

Group: Official Designer
Posts: 2,386
Joined: Dec 2007
Member No: 598,878



so I have no money in my paypal, and I need to purchase a domain for my schools keyclub, they will "reimburst me" *sarcasm* like they always have, so is there anywhere I could do something quick to get a .org domain ? nothing illegal though :]
 
 
Start new topic
Replies
Melissa
post Aug 29 2008, 10:26 PM
Post #2


;)
******

Group: Duplicate
Posts: 2,374
Joined: Feb 2004
Member No: 3,760



You can pay me through money order/check and I can register one for you.

I charge a $50 service fee. :D

Just kidding.

You can always sign up for those reward things. Or why don't you just ask your key club backer or someone for a CC number? Or have him/her sign up with you, that way, you don't need to be reimbursed.
 

Posts in this topic


Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: