Log In · Register

 
domains
synatribe
post Aug 29 2008, 07:16 PM
Post #1


AIDS at RAVES.
******

Group: Official Designer
Posts: 2,386
Joined: Dec 2007
Member No: 598,878



so I have no money in my paypal, and I need to purchase a domain for my schools keyclub, they will "reimburst me" *sarcasm* like they always have, so is there anywhere I could do something quick to get a .org domain ? nothing illegal though :]
 
 
Start new topic
Replies
theerinkal
post Aug 29 2008, 10:12 PM
Post #2


Irrisistable Cabbages.
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 549
Joined: Nov 2007
Member No: 589,355



freewebs.com

I log on to my freewebs all the time at school. If they will let you have a freewebs.com/yoursitenamehere
or yoursitenamehere.webs.com/ then you don't have to pay a penny. But if you have to buy a .org domain name then you will have to look at what they cost.
 

Posts in this topic


Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: