Log In · Register

 

Resource Center Links

This Month's Contests | Hosts Looking for Hostees | Hostees looking for Hosts | BigBookofResources

Submission Guidelines

AH / OH MY GODDESS
LiLmIsSvAnDy
post Jun 11 2004, 08:37 PM
Post #1


No pictures, please.
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 491
Joined: Feb 2004
Member No: 4,906



this is actually my friend's layout but I made her that layout. _smile.gif what do you think? any improvements that would make it better?
click
 
 
Start new topic
Replies
LiLmIsSvAnDy
post Jun 11 2004, 08:43 PM
Post #2


No pictures, please.
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 491
Joined: Feb 2004
Member No: 4,906



QUOTE(FLIPxADDICTION @ Jun 11 2004, 8:42 PM)
everything's great but add links to the navigation and everything will b perfect

heh, actually I left those out because I said I'd teach my friend how to image map on her xanga later. happy.gif
 

Posts in this topic


Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: