attraction factor, yeah. |
attraction factor, yeah. |
Nov 4 2006, 08:52 PM
Post
#1
|
|
|
te quiero ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Banned Posts: 472 Joined: Sep 2006 Member No: 467,840 |
We were talking about this at lunch, and I thought it was so true.
So many people say that looks don't matter and they base their relationships on personality. To an extent, it's semi-true. True, whoever you date doesn't have to be beautiful, but you have to be attracted to them! Right? I mean, personality's great, don't get me wrong. But you can't have a relationship where you're not attracted to the person physically at all. You can be great friends with someone's personality, but you can't date their personality! You can't have sex with their personality! Personally, although this might be completely shallow of me, I really think that attraction is key in a relationship. What brought this on... I have a guy friend who was really upset because his girlfriend texted him saying that she wasn't really "attracted" to him anymore, even though she really likes his personality and stuff. Basically, what she wanted was to keep on dating, but she wanted him to stop kissing her or hugging her, etc. How can you have a relationship like that? So he was pissed off and they ended up breaking up. Fun. |
|
|
|
![]() |
Nov 5 2006, 10:47 AM
Post
#2
|
|
![]() daughter of sin ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 1,653 Joined: Mar 2006 Member No: 386,134 |
Call me odd, but I don't get attracted to someone based on their looks. It's something about their personality which makes me interested.
For instance, there was this guy I met a while ago, and when I used to pass him at the conservatory, I didn't think anything of him. But later when we started talking and I found out what kind of guy he was, I was instantly attracted to him. Looks don't always play a part. |
|
|
|
Nov 5 2006, 02:19 PM
Post
#3
|
|
![]() Senior Member ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 844 Joined: Jan 2006 Member No: 362,677 |
|
|
|
|
funk.this attraction factor Nov 4 2006, 08:52 PM
peggysturr I think looks and personality are both important.
... Nov 4 2006, 08:58 PM
Serendipity. QUOTE(peggysturr @ Nov 4 2006, 5:58 PM) I... Nov 4 2006, 09:39 PM
deus_ex_machina QUOTE(peggysturr @ Nov 5 2006, 9:58 AM) I... Nov 5 2006, 08:09 AM
ashopely i think personality and looks are BOTH important.
... Nov 4 2006, 10:08 PM
SimplicityGirl Well...my bf isn't exactly what you'd call... Nov 5 2006, 01:53 AM
tinasmileeetina QUOTELooks...do play a part in a relationship. But... Nov 5 2006, 03:24 AM
&/degradanca. yeah... i agree with simplicitygirl.
if someone l... Nov 5 2006, 05:01 AM
Horib The guy i currently like isnt..well he isnt that a... Nov 5 2006, 11:41 AM
_sarcastic_ yeah i agree looks does count to a certain extent,... Nov 5 2006, 02:43 PM
Angelina Taylor QUOTE(_sarcastic_ @ Nov 5 2006, 2:43 PM) ... Nov 5 2006, 11:58 PM
a painefull euphoria my boyfriend is what is defined is a average looki... Nov 25 2006, 06:42 PM
gigiopolis A part of me likes to believe that we are attracte... Nov 25 2006, 07:00 PM
funk.this QUOTE(gigiopolis @ Nov 25 2006, 6:00 PM) ... Nov 26 2006, 08:57 PM
Crestfallen Shadow Looks make up only 5% of someone's attractiven... Nov 26 2006, 01:55 AM
lil_gymnast6 Looks don't really matter to me, I go for the ... Nov 26 2006, 12:26 PM
xoxo_koala_kisses_ As much as anyone would try to argue, everyone foc... Nov 26 2006, 12:32 PM
angel_revelation "You can't have sex with their personalit... Nov 26 2006, 06:02 PM
yrrnotelekktric I don`t think that a relationship without kiss... Nov 26 2006, 08:30 PM![]() ![]() |