Log In · Register

 

Resource Center Links

This Month's Contests | Hosts Looking for Hostees | Hostees looking for Hosts | BigBookofResources

Submission Guidelines

FLash MySpaCe, post yours here...
eLm0s
post Feb 22 2006, 01:38 PM
Post #1


"eLm0s woRLd"
***

Group: Member
Posts: 49
Joined: Nov 2005
Member No: 297,187



hey just wanted to know who all has a flash myspace, had one or wants one lol.. post a pic or a link to ur myspace! biggrin.gif

FLash Myspace
 
 
Start new topic
Replies
Sc7789
post Feb 22 2006, 04:14 PM
Post #2


Senior Member
****

Group: Member
Posts: 232
Joined: Sep 2005
Member No: 227,954



I would love for you to design my flash myspace!...I have so many ideas...contact me at SC7789 on aim if your interested in designing one for me...

p.s. is money involved?
 

Posts in this topic
eLm0s   FLash MySpaCe   Feb 22 2006, 01:38 PM
Sc7789   I would love for you to design my flash myspace...   Feb 22 2006, 04:14 PM
eLm0s   QUOTE(Sc7789 @ Feb 22 2006, 4:14 PM) I wo...   Feb 22 2006, 10:29 PM
jerdst   i thinks it cool   Feb 22 2006, 09:50 PM
StanleyThePanda   Hmm I dont know about this topic. Myspace showcase...   Feb 23 2006, 06:47 PM


Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: