the `addcomment` link |
the `addcomment` link |
Sep 4 2005, 04:24 PM
Post
#1
|
|
![]() Senior Member ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 194 Joined: Aug 2004 Member No: 43,825 |
how do i make it so that its on the left?
|
|
|
|
![]() |
Sep 6 2005, 02:04 PM
Post
#2
|
|
|
Senior Member ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 120 Joined: Nov 2004 Member No: 61,408 |
Sorry to hijack the thread or whatnot, but I figured I'd ask here instead of starting a new topic related to the same thing...
Is it possible to remove it completely if you have your own custom comment box? |
|
|
|
mellyy the `addcomment` link Sep 4 2005, 04:24 PM
Playboy21 Here:
edit the [blah] also edit the colors, widt... Sep 6 2005, 01:03 PM
latinprep12 QUOTE(redciv2 @ Sep 6 2005, 3:04 PM)Sorry to ... Sep 6 2005, 03:27 PM
Playboy21 I was thinking of a comment box, whoops. I'll ... Sep 6 2005, 02:07 PM![]() ![]() |