Log In · Register

 
The PS2..., problems and questions
x_far_x
post Jul 1 2005, 08:08 PM
Post #1


Hey Teacher, Leave those Kids Alone!
****

Group: Member
Posts: 135
Joined: Aug 2004
Member No: 43,324



Ok so my brother bought a PS2, the "thin" one with the built in online adapter. So we've had this ps2 for about less than a year. So like about today, I was trying to play THUG 2 online and somehow it says that they're not able to read the disk. So then I tried other games, and it did the same. So has anyone has this problem, what should I do?

My other question is for the online compatibility. To create an account, do you do it while you're playing the game? Like before the problem, maybe 3 days before, I try to play THUG 2 online and it says I need something in the memory card. I dont know, so yeah.

So thank you for reading this, I know it's probably like old, but I'm not really up to date with anything, lol. So thank you and I hope this has not been posted, and if it has..well then...Thanks a lot.

-FaR
 
 
Start new topic
Replies
*kryogenix*
post Jul 1 2005, 08:33 PM
Post #2





Guest






the ps2 is built with poor quality components in order to keep costs down. also, the dvd player is prone to breaking.
 

Posts in this topic


Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: