Log In · Register

 

Resource Center Links

This Month's Contests | Hosts Looking for Hostees | Hostees looking for Hosts | BigBookofResources

Submission Guidelines

Can you tell me, ...what you ___think of it...
ShannonSurprise
post Mar 16 2005, 11:39 AM
Post #1


Do you love me?
**

Group: Member
Posts: 21
Joined: Jan 2005
Member No: 79,025



if you could let me know what you think of my xanga i would greatly appreciate it! honest comments only please! blink.gif
 
 
Start new topic
Replies
InvisiblePopcorn
post Mar 16 2005, 04:06 PM
Post #2


I'm a sexy beast
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 410
Joined: Jan 2005
Member No: 78,103



Have I seen this xanga before? I remember the colors and flowers in the background. The "rock on" part doesn't really go with the flowers.
 

Posts in this topic


Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: