Log In · Register

 
smoking
razbus
post Mar 1 2005, 09:26 AM
Post #1


I just "got it like that".
****

Group: Member
Posts: 247
Joined: Aug 2004
Member No: 41,238



I was just wondering if there are any fellow smokers here on cB. (cigarettes, not...other)

I know there is probly not alot, since most members are under age, but i was just curious. For all the non-smokers, yes yes, i know it is a discusting habbit but i turn to smoking due to stress. I mean, i have quit before. For 6 months one time. It just depends on how stressed i am. Currently, i am smoking like.... a lot. I mean, really a lot, because i just got kicked out of the house.

Anyways, any similar folks??
 
 
Start new topic
Replies
njgurl412
post Mar 1 2005, 11:49 AM
Post #2


music lover
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 469
Joined: Oct 2004
Member No: 52,999



i don't smoke
 

Posts in this topic
razbus   smoking   Mar 1 2005, 09:26 AM
niez_cho   You should probably made this into a poll. Anyways...   Mar 1 2005, 09:31 AM
broken_lance   l dont smoke but lots of my friends are and its ki...   Mar 1 2005, 09:46 AM
Nicolatofu   Yeah, a lot of my friends smoke. I tell them it...   Mar 1 2005, 09:52 AM
xiMiJix   theres a topic on this already .........try using ...   Mar 1 2005, 10:10 AM
Weird addiction   i smoke but theres already a topic on this already   Mar 1 2005, 11:09 AM
xcaitlinx   nope. i dont smoke. kbye.   Mar 1 2005, 11:44 AM
njgurl412   i don't smoke   Mar 1 2005, 11:49 AM
racoons > you   i dont but am starting.... is really bad... ive sm...   Mar 1 2005, 12:13 PM
tweeak   QUOTE(MarchHare2UrAlice @ Mar 1 2005, 12:13 P...   Mar 1 2005, 03:00 PM
krispy_kreme333   no i personally hate cigarettes, but i have friend...   Mar 1 2005, 02:06 PM
StanleyThePanda   Ew I dont smoke. I never will its disgusting. My f...   Mar 1 2005, 02:08 PM
c0oki3_m0n$tah   wow..all you ppl who smoke should stop..it can rea...   Mar 1 2005, 02:31 PM
EmmalieV   I dont.   Mar 1 2005, 02:35 PM


Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: