Log In · Register

 
I'm NEW!!!, Introduction
MoonsunKo
post Feb 18 2005, 01:49 AM
Post #1


Newbie
*

Group: Member
Posts: 9
Joined: Feb 2005
Member No: 101,808



Hi everyone...My name is Moonsun. I just joined cb...anywho...I like meeting new people everyday...so introduce me to you now biggrin.gif
 
 
Start new topic
Replies
HongKongDong
post Feb 18 2005, 01:52 AM
Post #2


Holla if ya hate me
******

Group: Member
Posts: 2,386
Joined: Jan 2005
Member No: 80,819



Wow pretty name flowers.gif
Names Rikki. I are 15 and yeah xD
I myself like meeting new people as well
As for liking those people and becomming their friends it depends xD
Anyway... read the community guidelines and FOLLOW them then you should have no problem here thumbsup.gif

/ack!! Steph for some reason you always manage to be the first one to welcome the newbs mad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gif
 

Posts in this topic
MoonsunKo   I'm NEW!!!   Feb 18 2005, 01:49 AM
stephinika   hey welcome to cb! i'm steph. don't fo...   Feb 18 2005, 01:51 AM
Funky Buddha   Wow pretty name Names Rikki. I are 15 and yeah xD...   Feb 18 2005, 01:52 AM
racoons > you   hey moonsun, im james, welcome to cb... see you a...   Feb 18 2005, 07:02 AM
MasterNe0   Welcome Moonsun to CB Im Fabian and would welcome...   Feb 18 2005, 08:40 AM
Programmer   Welcome to cb   Feb 18 2005, 09:27 AM
EmmalieV   welcome to cB :D   Feb 18 2005, 10:19 AM
sweetdreamsx3   Hi Moonsun! I'm Liinda. :D Is that your so...   Feb 18 2005, 01:50 PM
Spiritual Winged Aura   welcome to createblog and have a great wonderful ...   Feb 18 2005, 08:39 PM
OhXiet_ItzDonnA   hey, moonsun! hope u enjoy it here in cB! ...   Feb 19 2005, 02:26 PM


Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: