Do you think you're pretty? |
![]() ![]() |
Do you think you're pretty? |
Jul 5 2008, 07:02 PM
Post
#101
|
|
![]() Senior Member ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Duplicate Posts: 77 Joined: Jan 2008 Member No: 615,839 |
im decent enough. like..i dont think im gorgeous, but i dont think im ugly either..
|
|
|
|
Jul 5 2008, 07:46 PM
Post
#102
|
|
![]() poison ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Official Member Posts: 4,806 Joined: Mar 2008 Member No: 629,020 |
sometimes i think i am. Though most days i just wish i cook look pretty or cute like my sister.
She can do anything to look adorable I hate it |
|
|
|
Jul 5 2008, 07:48 PM
Post
#103
|
|
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Staff Alumni Posts: 7,156 Joined: Feb 2005 Member No: 95,404 |
^ I know what you mean. My sister is one of those pretty girls. = =''
|
|
|
|
Jul 5 2008, 09:01 PM
Post
#104
|
|
![]() Senior Member ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 351 Joined: Jul 2007 Member No: 543,127 |
^I feel that way too, only its about my cousin.
its like shes flawless and whenever im around her i feel like a fat, ugly pig. I have really low self-esteem and i rarely think im pretty. i can't take compliments well at all, it makes me feel like im going to cry. it almost seems like theyre taunting me, even though i know they arent. |
|
|
|
Jul 6 2008, 11:56 PM
Post
#105
|
|
![]() poison ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Official Member Posts: 4,806 Joined: Mar 2008 Member No: 629,020 |
ughh i hate it -______-
i was skimming through my San Fran pictures and all my pictures looked like shit and the pictures of my sister just looked so adorable even when she wasnt doing anything. It makes my self confidence just go so low. Even the way she dresses is cute. makes me so frusterated. it makes it worse when people compliment her in front of me. I mean were twins, but she just looks more adorable. |
|
|
|
Jul 9 2008, 09:19 AM
Post
#106
|
|
![]() Senior Member ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 143 Joined: Jul 2008 Member No: 665,856 |
All girls are pretty in their own way and it helps if you have a man that boosts up your confidence to so when you're having one of those "ugly" days hell be there to tell you you look beautiful
|
|
|
|
Jul 9 2008, 12:56 PM
Post
#107
|
|
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Staff Alumni Posts: 7,156 Joined: Feb 2005 Member No: 95,404 |
QUOTE I don't need a man to make me feel good
I get off doing my thing |
|
|
|
Jul 24 2008, 08:35 AM
Post
#108
|
|
![]() Senior Member ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 89 Joined: May 2008 Member No: 649,565 |
No. Actually I don't really know if I am or not, because no one except my grandparents ever say anything positive about my looks. My nose is a little too big... I just don't know.
|
|
|
|
Jul 24 2008, 08:57 AM
Post
#109
|
|
![]() . ish Happens . ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 244 Joined: Jul 2008 Member No: 665,362 |
i mean i have my days...
and i don't need to have a guys compliment...but its nice especially when im having an off day... and on the sister cousin thing i feel like that with my best friend...we go and do almost everything together and she gets these compliments like all the time...smh... idk... |
|
|
|
Jul 29 2008, 01:30 PM
Post
#110
|
|
|
Newbie ![]() Group: Member Posts: 2 Joined: Jul 2008 Member No: 672,176 |
Being able to accept your imperfections is a beautiful thing.
Embrace what you have, who you are. I'm pretty. I just take what I have and work with it. I love rockin' a dress, but you better believe I can rock sweatpants and a hoodie. :] Screw insecurities. Confidence is where it's at. |
|
|
|
Jul 29 2008, 11:18 PM
Post
#111
|
|
|
Mais je ne l'aime pas ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 971 Joined: Mar 2005 Member No: 108,135 |
It's touch-and-go for me.
Some days, I'd look in the mirror and go, "Hey, I'm kinda pretty." Other days, I'd hate what I see. That's why I turned my mirror the other way so I don't have to see my reflection all the time. Lately, I feel like I look crappy because I'm in dire need of a haircut. |
|
|
|
Jul 29 2008, 11:23 PM
Post
#112
|
|
![]() :3 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 422 Joined: Feb 2008 Member No: 622,527 |
...i could definitely look better.
|
|
|
|
Jul 30 2008, 06:45 AM
Post
#113
|
|
|
Senior Member ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Official Member Posts: 5,166 Joined: Oct 2007 Member No: 585,858 |
alll u beechezz madd fugllii...
suu stopp tryy.. |
|
|
|
Aug 6 2008, 05:18 AM
Post
#114
|
|
![]() Senior Member ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 79 Joined: May 2008 Member No: 646,343 |
well, sometimes i think im the prettiest girl but sometimes i feel like u says " i wanna put a brown bag over my face" , but im ok with my apearance =D but sometimes i feel really down & i want to change my whole apearance
|
|
|
|
Aug 14 2008, 06:12 AM
Post
#115
|
|
![]() Newbie ![]() Group: Member Posts: 3 Joined: Aug 2008 Member No: 676,816 |
Don't get me wrong, I don't think that I'm hideous, but some days I can't look in the mirror.
I know that I'm not fat, but I'm not exactly thin either, I have a huge nose and lips, my hair is awful, and I just don't see how anyone could ever find me attractive compared to other people. Some days I can leave my dorn, and look and feel great, and then, half way through the day I catch sight of myself in the mirror, and want to cry... |
|
|
|
Aug 16 2008, 04:40 AM
Post
#116
|
|
![]() Senior Member ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 74 Joined: Jan 2008 Member No: 611,919 |
It's easier to see the flaws (:
On a good day i feel alright about looking in the mirror without screaming, then i see someone who is actually pretty and i shrink back into my sallow skin and messy hair. |
|
|
|
Sep 7 2008, 02:15 AM
Post
#117
|
|
![]() JOOWEE<3 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 116 Joined: Aug 2008 Member No: 680,398 |
girls call me pretty. o_o
boys call me cute. :/ i wish i had that type of "omg i'm pretty" type of confidence. but unfortunately i don't. its cause of the acne i have :[ |
|
|
|
Sep 7 2008, 02:26 AM
Post
#118
|
|
![]() in a matter of time ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Staff Alumni Posts: 7,151 Joined: Aug 2005 Member No: 191,357 |
^ God, I hate that word. "Cute". It's guy-talk for, yeah, you're not bad, but you're not good enough for me. Because there will always be the "hot" girl next to you, or worse yet, the "beautiful" girl.
Apparently the definition of cute is "ugly but adorable". Further evidence that cute girls don't have it as good! |
|
|
|
| *cakedout* |
Sep 7 2008, 03:15 AM
Post
#119
|
|
Guest |
im the finest piece of ass on the west coast
|
|
|
|
Sep 7 2008, 03:21 AM
Post
#120
|
|
![]() ٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶ ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Staff Alumni Posts: 14,309 Joined: Nov 2004 Member No: 65,593 |
|
|
|
|
Sep 7 2008, 05:04 PM
Post
#121
|
|
![]() JOOWEE<3 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 116 Joined: Aug 2008 Member No: 680,398 |
|
|
|
|
| *cakedout* |
Sep 7 2008, 05:54 PM
Post
#122
|
|
Guest |
|
|
|
|
Sep 22 2008, 10:04 PM
Post
#123
|
|
![]() Senior Member ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Official Member Posts: 2,936 Joined: Sep 2008 Member No: 683,235 |
I think I'm pretty, and I'm happy with my figure.
Sometimes I wish I looked like "those girls", but then I see beauty in myself that I can't see in them. I love myself, that's that :D |
|
|
|
Oct 3 2008, 03:03 PM
Post
#124
|
|
|
Newbie ![]() Group: Member Posts: 8 Joined: Oct 2008 Member No: 688,915 |
I think so.
|
|
|
|
Oct 4 2008, 03:24 PM
Post
#125
|
|
![]() ;) ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Duplicate Posts: 2,374 Joined: Feb 2004 Member No: 3,760 |
Hm. I have good days and bad days, but overall, I'm fine with myself. Sure, there are some things that I used to hate, but there's no use worrying about flaws - it really gets you down.
|
|
|
|
![]() ![]() |