Need help with hosting, please, Not sure where to start |
Need help with hosting, please, Not sure where to start |
Aug 15 2008, 01:32 PM
Post
#1
|
|
|
Senior Member ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 62 Joined: Aug 2008 Member No: 676,822 |
Hi all. I am launching a site sometime before christmas, and need to know a few things about hosting. I may have waited too long to find out, as I need to get more coding and content written.
What should I look for? What kind of features etc.? I am new and know almost nothing about hosting. I use Dreamweaver to code and edit(started as a way to reverse engineer code, and now as a learning tool)is there anything I need to worry about with compatibility? I appreciate any assiatnce. Thanx, Daniel |
|
|
|
danielkraus Need help with hosting, please Aug 15 2008, 01:32 PM
fixtatik are you looking for free hosting or for paid hosti... Aug 15 2008, 04:40 PM
SharperMyspace I like 1and1.com
They are really cheap, yet relia... Aug 15 2008, 04:43 PM
SkyliteX I offer free and paid hosting. If you have a doma... Aug 15 2008, 05:15 PM
danielkraus Thanx for the info. I was planning on spending aro... Aug 15 2008, 11:29 PM
SkyliteX bandwidth really depends on how many visitors you ... Aug 16 2008, 12:16 AM
danielkraus Thanx, I will probably go a little higher than the... Aug 16 2008, 12:52 AM
manny-the-dino Topic Closed, and Moved to Resolved Topics. Please... Apr 2 2010, 01:00 PM![]() ![]() |