Log In · Register

 
Help with Divs / Slicing, Help
OMJuice
post Apr 30 2008, 09:20 PM
Post #1


Newbie
*

Group: Member
Posts: 9
Joined: Apr 2008
Member No: 645,508



I understand everything on-> http://www.createblog.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=142922
but,I have a question. Can you use that and have sliced areas? If so, how so?
 

Posts in this topic
OMJuice   Help with Divs / Slicing   Apr 30 2008, 09:20 PM
OMJuice   QUOTE(doublehelix @ Apr 30 2008, 07:24 PM...   Apr 30 2008, 09:26 PM
Synesthesia   You could have posted the screenshot in your other...   Apr 30 2008, 09:40 PM
OMJuice   But nobody's helping....   Apr 30 2008, 09:42 PM
Synesthesia   Members and staff members can't respond right ...   Apr 30 2008, 09:44 PM
OMJuice   QUOTE(Synesthesia @ Apr 30 2008, 07:44 PM...   Apr 30 2008, 09:45 PM
OMJuice   La La La dot.dot.dot.   Apr 30 2008, 09:47 PM
OMJuice   Hmmm...   Apr 30 2008, 09:51 PM
Synesthesia   I know you don't know the rules since you...   Apr 30 2008, 09:54 PM


Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: