Log In · Register

 
Hair advice., how would this look?
RissyMel
post Mar 29 2008, 09:53 PM
Post #1


Marissaaaaa!
****

Group: Member
Posts: 188
Joined: Jan 2008
Member No: 612,652



this is it now-

I'm thinking something like this-


tell me what you think.
 

Posts in this topic
RissyMel   Hair advice.   Mar 29 2008, 09:53 PM
Melie   i think it'll work   Mar 29 2008, 10:07 PM
karmakiller   I think those are some horrid angles of pictures. ...   Mar 29 2008, 10:21 PM
RissyMel   my hair is really darker than it shows, cause my c...   Mar 29 2008, 10:24 PM
ChaseTheDragon   When in doubt, go for the high top fade. Or the d...   Mar 30 2008, 12:12 AM
JokeInsideJoke   i like it if you leave your hair one color. mabey ...   Mar 30 2008, 12:16 AM
brooklyneast05   QUOTE(JokeInsideJoke @ Mar 30 2008, 12:16...   Mar 30 2008, 12:22 AM
JokeInsideJoke   QUOTE(brooklyneast05 @ Mar 30 2008, 01:22...   Mar 30 2008, 12:35 AM
brooklyneast05   QUOTE(JokeInsideJoke @ Mar 30 2008, 12:35...   Mar 30 2008, 12:37 AM
ms-jojo   QUOTE(JokeInsideJoke @ Mar 29 2008, 10:35...   Mar 30 2008, 12:45 AM
ms-jojo   ^ And I'm Asian. =( I actually think your c...   Mar 30 2008, 12:32 AM
Tungster   ^   Mar 30 2008, 12:38 AM
JokeInsideJoke   mmm... god its too late. i need sleep (and a dict...   Mar 30 2008, 12:49 AM
xhidethedetails   I like your current haircut a lot but I think the ...   Apr 4 2008, 08:50 AM
PrIncEoFSeXaPpeAL   just cut da sidee shortt n da frontt short... aint...   Apr 4 2008, 02:50 PM
Geek   Maybe you should try to find a better picture of t...   Apr 4 2008, 04:01 PM
RissyMel   I already do, but I pull them to the side.   Apr 4 2008, 05:20 PM
laydee hottness   ...Horrid. I'm not going to lie.   Apr 6 2008, 02:50 PM
breakingdawn   QUOTE(laydee hottness @ Apr 6 2008, 03:50...   Apr 6 2008, 04:54 PM
vintage-toile   to be honest the haircut you'd like seems to b...   Apr 6 2008, 02:52 PM
xCutUpAngelxxx   QUOTE(vintage-toile @ Apr 6 2008, 03...   Apr 11 2008, 04:02 PM
sparrowdust   I can't even tell what kind of hair you have f...   Apr 6 2008, 03:49 PM


Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: