Log In · Register

 

Resource Center Links

This Month's Contests | Hosts Looking for Hostees | Hostees looking for Hosts | BigBookofResources

Submission Guidelines

Myspace of the Month, September '07
*alovesopure*
post Sep 3 2007, 06:28 PM
Post #1





Guest






Congratulations to Nathan for winning August 2007!

Please follow these rules when posting in this thread:
Cheating: Cheating will not be tolerated. You can not make multiple accounts and get the 5 or more posts and vote for yourself. Uh no we can tell , we can see your IPs. So I seriously think that you guys need to do this fairly. In last month's there were 2 instances were we suspected it. The only reason we didn't really act on it, was because they weren't even close to winning. Stuff like this will result in the post count most likely being higher than 5.

Nominating vs. Voting: Lots of you guys make post that looks like this:
" I'm nominating my self: http://myspace.com/whatevertheheckyouputhere"

Then later you come back saying:
"Ok I vote for this one: http://myspace.com/awesomemyspacerighthere"

Please just state the myspace you are voting for. When votes are being counted we strictly count the link you put. When you make multiple post, it causes us to have to go back and then see who you "nominated" and then delete the vote we gave for that one, and change the vote.
If you really want your myspace known put the vote and nomination in one post. If you change your vote please edit your orginal post! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!
And please put a link in your post, unless quoting someone. It's kind of difficult otherwise.

Check the Hall of Fame
Please check out the Hall of Fame before voting. Myspaces can only win MotM once a year, so don't waste your vote on someone who's already won this year!

Remember that you must have at least 5 posts for your vote to count. _smile.gif

Hall of fame | Rules
 

Posts in this topic
alovesopure   Myspace of the Month   Sep 3 2007, 06:28 PM
lopadotem   i vote mine: www.myspace.com/hecticohshit :)   Sep 4 2007, 09:41 PM
Relentless   Stewie FTW! Dizhomeboyy.   Sep 4 2007, 11:38 PM
Detective   I'll give it a whirl. I Vote mine. www.myspac...   Sep 9 2007, 01:33 PM
alovesopure   Change of vote, Goes to Holly: http://www.myspace....   Sep 10 2007, 05:40 PM
alovesopure   ^ It's private...?   Sep 10 2007, 12:00 AM
Detective   It's not supposed to if you're under 18. B...   Sep 10 2007, 03:39 PM
alovesopure   It's fine I guess, but you may get more votes ...   Sep 10 2007, 05:21 PM
Detective   Alright then, Settings Changed.   Sep 10 2007, 05:37 PM
Insurmountable   lol lets see if I have a chance: http://www.myspa...   Sep 17 2007, 08:51 AM
freeflow   QUOTE(Insurmountable @ Sep 17 2007, 06:51...   Sep 21 2007, 04:36 PM
SinfullySweet   QUOTE(Insurmountable @ Sep 17 2007, 08:51...   Sep 22 2007, 11:42 AM
MazeAgency   Flash Myspace system. Copyrighted © Design Maze A...   Sep 21 2007, 02:13 AM
loser1231988   i choose this one..very good job... http://www.my...   Sep 22 2007, 06:17 PM
Michelle   Am I allowed to vote? I vote for Holly's as ...   Sep 22 2007, 11:48 PM
xblast196   i, too, vote for holly. it seems there's alm...   Sep 23 2007, 08:56 AM
davinci   As of now, I'm voting for Holly too. But not b...   Sep 23 2007, 09:01 AM
Insurmountable   QUOTE(davinci @ Sep 23 2007, 10:01 AM) As...   Sep 24 2007, 05:37 PM
digitalfragrance   http://myspace.com/digitalfragrance ?   Sep 23 2007, 11:30 AM
anime-essence   I vote for Rachael.   Sep 23 2007, 11:56 AM
AmandaChaosTM   i suppose i could vote for myself www.myspace.com...   Sep 26 2007, 07:16 PM
Uronacid   I vote for HOLLLYYY!!!   Sep 29 2007, 08:01 PM


Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: