EDWARD CULLEN!!!!!!!!!!, "What a sick, masochistic lion." |
![]() ![]() |
EDWARD CULLEN!!!!!!!!!!, "What a sick, masochistic lion." |
Aug 8 2007, 01:12 PM
Post
#451
|
|
![]() Is it summer yet? ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 817 Joined: Nov 2006 Member No: 477,032 |
Okay, I finished.
1. I didn't think it was possible to love Edward even more but I do. 2. I don't like Bella. 3. I can't wait for the Edward/Bella!SEX in the next book! alskdjalksjd. |
|
|
|
Aug 8 2007, 01:33 PM
Post
#452
|
|
|
show me a garden thats bursting to life ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Staff Alumni Posts: 12,303 Joined: Mar 2005 Member No: 115,987 |
>.>
Stop postinggggg spoilers. I keep reading them! I'm not too good at resisting temptation. |
|
|
|
Aug 8 2007, 03:37 PM
Post
#453
|
|
![]() i lost weight with Mulder! ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Official Designer Posts: 4,070 Joined: Jan 2005 Member No: 79,019 |
^x2
SQUEE at #3. Though I still love bella. and edward. and I really want to snog the hell outta Jacob. |
|
|
|
Aug 8 2007, 09:34 PM
Post
#454
|
|
![]() *dazzle ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 357 Joined: Aug 2004 Member No: 43,071 |
Okay, I finished. 1. I didn't think it was possible to love Edward even more but I do. 2. I don't like Bella. from what ive been reading, i couldnt agree more. seriously, sometimes i just want to slap her. well not really but it gets to that point! ahh i need to finish the book. i just got back from the Q/A & book signing at barnes and noble. stephenie is tooo pretty. and i love her makeup. haha |
|
|
|
Aug 8 2007, 10:20 PM
Post
#455
|
|
![]() sleep now, moon ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Staff Alumni Posts: 2,540 Joined: May 2007 Member No: 526,212 |
^did you get pictures??
i am a jasper addict. -wishes he was a real character- |
|
|
|
Aug 8 2007, 10:28 PM
Post
#456
|
|
![]() i lost weight with Mulder! ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Official Designer Posts: 4,070 Joined: Jan 2005 Member No: 79,019 |
I just downloaded her whole playlist
I am such a loser it's insane. |
|
|
|
Aug 8 2007, 10:46 PM
Post
#457
|
|
![]() I know you're gonna save me ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 295 Joined: Aug 2006 Member No: 447,431 |
Just finished!!! but ill take all my spoilers to the other topic, which i just realized was there....oops...
|
|
|
|
Aug 8 2007, 10:47 PM
Post
#458
|
|
![]() *dazzle ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 357 Joined: Aug 2004 Member No: 43,071 |
^did you get pictures?? i am a jasper addict. -wishes he was a real character- yes, i got pictures. of coursee! although you couldnt take pictures with her because it would stall the line. that part did suck but hey, she signs your book. haha there was like 300 people or more there i felt bad for her hand. |
|
|
|
Aug 20 2007, 12:57 AM
Post
#459
|
|
![]() tell me more. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Official Member Posts: 2,798 Joined: Jul 2004 Member No: 35,640 |
okay.
i'm more fond of jacob now a days... eclipse readers only: why didnt they have sex? why didnt we get to read about the wedding?! |
|
|
|
Aug 20 2007, 08:09 AM
Post
#460
|
|
![]() Lauren :D ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 2,105 Joined: Jul 2005 Member No: 176,997 |
okay. i'm more fond of jacob now a days... eclipse readers only: why didnt they have sex? why didnt we get to read about the wedding?! Since the books been out for well over a week, I don't think they're considered spoilers anymore... Anyway, they didn't have sex because Edward originally wanted Bella (and him, too) to stay virgins until they were married. But then at the end when he wanted to do it, it was because he felt bad for always trying to control Bella, but at the same time Bella felt bad for always taking advantage of him and stuff, so she wanted to do it his way. Well, his way originally. And we didn't read about the wedding because SM is evil and wants to keep us hanging! |
|
|
|
Aug 20 2007, 01:19 PM
Post
#461
|
|
|
show me a garden thats bursting to life ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Staff Alumni Posts: 12,303 Joined: Mar 2005 Member No: 115,987 |
GAH. We didn't get to read about it because then she'd know that the book sales for the next book would skyrocket because we're all hanging my the damn edge of our seats!
RAWRR. Oh well. I'll keep re-reading it. |
|
|
|
Aug 20 2007, 03:30 PM
Post
#462
|
|
![]() tell me more. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Official Member Posts: 2,798 Joined: Jul 2004 Member No: 35,640 |
^hahaha. I'm just excited there will be another!
|
|
|
|
Aug 22 2007, 09:58 PM
Post
#463
|
|
![]() Senior Member ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Head Staff Posts: 18,173 Joined: Mar 2005 Member No: 108,478 |
I can't wait for Edward and Bella's marriage.
I like Jake more than Edward now. |
|
|
|
Aug 23 2007, 11:46 AM
Post
#464
|
|
![]() Amor caecus est ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 110 Joined: Mar 2007 Member No: 508,949 |
for some reason I just love Edward alot more now... Jake is a bit annoying and sometimes I feel like hitting him.
|
|
|
|
Aug 23 2007, 03:05 PM
Post
#465
|
|
![]() for SHIZZ. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 878 Joined: Jul 2006 Member No: 435,846 |
Breaking dawn comes out in 08. I can't wait, all the suspense is driving me crazy
Have any of you guys read the 1st chapter of Midnight Sun? |
|
|
|
Aug 23 2007, 03:32 PM
Post
#466
|
|
![]() Lauren :D ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 2,105 Joined: Jul 2005 Member No: 176,997 |
|
|
|
|
Aug 23 2007, 05:23 PM
Post
#467
|
|
![]() Amor caecus est ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 110 Joined: Mar 2007 Member No: 508,949 |
I would pick Edward over Jake any day
|
|
|
|
Aug 23 2007, 05:24 PM
Post
#468
|
|
![]() Lauren :D ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 2,105 Joined: Jul 2005 Member No: 176,997 |
Well...now that Bella has Edward and Jacob is totally out of the picture, I hope he imprints on meeeeeeeeeeeee!
|
|
|
|
Aug 23 2007, 06:16 PM
Post
#469
|
|
![]() Senior Member ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Head Staff Posts: 18,173 Joined: Mar 2005 Member No: 108,478 |
BLASPHEMY! Well...now that Bella has Edward and Jacob is totally out of the picture, I hope he imprints on meeeeeeeeeeeee! Erm, so do you take your outcry of my "blasphemy" back now? o_o Seriously, the Edward fans can have him. That way I don't have to fight for Jake! |
|
|
|
Aug 23 2007, 08:31 PM
Post
#470
|
|
![]() Lauren :D ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 2,105 Joined: Jul 2005 Member No: 176,997 |
Erm, so do you take your outcry of my "blasphemy" back now? o_o Seriously, the Edward fans can have him. That way I don't have to fight for Jake! No, it's still blasphemous that you choose Jake over Edward, but since Edward is obviously out of my reach, I'll take Jakeeeeee. |
|
|
|
Aug 24 2007, 02:53 AM
Post
#471
|
|
![]() Senior Member ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 78 Joined: Aug 2006 Member No: 453,731 |
I have a theory.
I think "Edward" is a transvestive. Think about it. What man is that moody? Christ, he has more PMS moments than I do, and I'm a woman! Also- he wears sweaters. End. Of. Story. No ((straight)) man wears a sweater. Not even all WOMEN wear sweaters. Ew. And have you ever wondered why he never lets anyone touch him? He's afraid they'll find out he's secretly a girl! >=O ...that silly tranny vampire. So yeah. I think he's a woman. <3 |
|
|
|
Aug 24 2007, 10:49 AM
Post
#472
|
|
![]() Senior Member ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Head Staff Posts: 18,173 Joined: Mar 2005 Member No: 108,478 |
I have a theory. I think "Edward" is a transvestive. Think about it. What man is that moody? Christ, he has more PMS moments than I do, and I'm a woman! Also- he wears sweaters. End. Of. Story. No ((straight)) man wears a sweater. Not even all WOMEN wear sweaters. Ew. And have you ever wondered why he never lets anyone touch him? He's afraid they'll find out he's secretly a girl! >=O ...that silly tranny vampire. So yeah. I think he's a woman. <3 This is going to change things the next time I reread the books. xD |
|
|
|
Aug 24 2007, 03:33 PM
Post
#473
|
|
![]() tell me more. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Official Member Posts: 2,798 Joined: Jul 2004 Member No: 35,640 |
I just felt so bad for Jake, that at first, I felt mad at Edward, but really I'm just mad at Bella. For...not being able to make them both happy.
But what if she had chosen Jake, and he imprinted on someone else? That would have been horrible. |
|
|
|
Aug 24 2007, 08:31 PM
Post
#474
|
|
![]() Senior Member ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Head Staff Posts: 18,173 Joined: Mar 2005 Member No: 108,478 |
Yeah, Eclipse has made pretty much every Stephenie Meyer fan hate Bella.
Isn't Bella the one Jake imprints on, though? He says "No" very gruffly when Bella asks him if he's imprinted on anyone yet, but it's obvious he's lying -- he's imprinted on Bella. You can only imprint on one person in your life. |
|
|
|
Aug 24 2007, 09:55 PM
Post
#475
|
|
![]() i lost weight with Mulder! ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Official Designer Posts: 4,070 Joined: Jan 2005 Member No: 79,019 |
Jake hasn't imprinted yet. He wouldn't have to to be able to love Bella. Sam was able to love Leah before he imprinted on Emily.
|
|
|
|
![]() ![]() |