Log In · Register

 
6 Pages V  « < 4 5 6  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Clothing Trends That You Hate, v. 2
melodicminor
post May 25 2007, 09:37 PM
Post #126


t-t-totally dude.
****

Group: Member
Posts: 125
Joined: Oct 2006
Member No: 474,665



i hate crocs...especially with socks!

THE LEGGINGS WITH ONLY A TUNIC! NO STOP. PUT SOME PANTS ON! leggings with skirt...ok. legging without, i will be HAPPY to buy you some pants!
 
madelineinacab
post Jun 2 2007, 12:21 AM
Post #127


Newbie
*

Group: Member
Posts: 3
Joined: May 2007
Member No: 527,857



people who wear crazy things
sometimes i do that some ways are cute
but why would you wear paperclips and safety pins on your necklace?
 
YourSuperior
post Jun 2 2007, 12:23 AM
Post #128


;)
*******

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 9,573
Joined: Feb 2005
Member No: 99,124



I would have to say ripped jeans. I can deal with faded jeans but ripped jeans needs to go.
 
michael789
post Jul 15 2007, 06:17 PM
Post #129


Newbie
*

Group: Member
Posts: 5
Joined: Jul 2007
Member No: 546,342



leggings under skirts, dresses, long tops ect, not so flattering, and mostly look terrible
 
xxpimpjuice1227x
post Jul 25 2007, 11:11 PM
Post #130


cacaboii. [SAN FRAN is where...
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 566
Joined: Mar 2004
Member No: 7,562



QUOTE
asdklfjadsf. HYPEBEASTYthings. there's this group of people that always wears stussy, zoo york, etc. and they also have dunks/sb's/j's x3455555645billion and they always try to hustle each other for their shoes and they walk funny, trying not to crease them, WHEN THEY WILL EVENTUALLY WILL GET CREASED, with those like. neon yellow laces. i also hate them because they're now trying to rock lacoste, even tho' i've been wearing it for a while. and it makes me angry cus' i'm the first to wear it at my school. gah. now there's even this one kid that wears fake lacoste. UGHH. talk about TACKY! yeah... >:[


i'd have to disagree a little, not everyone with those are hypebeast, yes there are like those people in my school. I mean I wear stussy, huf, and I'am a shoe-addict, but i've been wearing those for quite a while before it this hype started. And I don't use terms such as "rock" .I don't associate with those people as much, I talked to them, but I avoid talking about shoes to them because, most of them will try to school you on trends, and limited sneakers.
 
Lolitakitty
post Jul 25 2007, 11:25 PM
Post #131


;D
*****

Group: Banned
Posts: 480
Joined: Jun 2007
Member No: 532,144



WHITE TEES.
 
*SinfullySweet*
post Jul 26 2007, 12:13 AM
Post #132





Guest






I hate the whole goth and emo look. Get a hair cut, get the f**king peircing out of your mouth, and get on with your life. Geez. I'd love to kick you, but you'd probably cut yourself rolleyes.gif
 
*Michelle*
post Jul 26 2007, 12:16 AM
Post #133





Guest






QUOTE(SinfullySweet @ Jul 26 2007, 12:13 AM) *
I hate the whole goth and emo look. Get a hair cut, get the f**king peircing out of your mouth, and get on with your life. Geez. I'd love to kick you, but you'd probably cut yourself rolleyes.gif


0_o
I hate when people confuse the look with actual depression.

Most of the scene kids aren't really depressed these days. -_-" And confusing gothic with emo is pretty much wrong, too, considering goth has been around for much, much longer, and does not carry the negative connotation that emo does.


Trend I hate? Coach bags. I wish girls would stop flaunting their ugly Coach bags to me as if they had any worth at all, when I really think they look like shit. =_=
 
*SinfullySweet*
post Jul 26 2007, 12:19 AM
Post #134





Guest






QUOTE(Michelle @ Jul 26 2007, 12:16 AM) *
0_o
I hate when people confuse the look with actual depression.

Most of the scene kids aren't really depressed these days. -_-" And confusing gothic with emo is pretty much wrong, too, considering goth has been around for much, much longer, and does not carry the negative connotation that emo does.
Trend I hate? Coach bags. I wish girls would stop flaunting their ugly Coach bags to me as if they had any worth at all, when I really think they look like shit. =_=


Yeah. Seriously. I think alot of emo's really just cut themselves for attention. Most of the people I know who actualy cut themselves dont even do it that deep. If they really were depressed, they'd dig in.
 
*Michelle*
post Jul 26 2007, 12:21 AM
Post #135





Guest






QUOTE(SinfullySweet @ Jul 26 2007, 12:19 AM) *
Yeah. Seriously. I think alot of emo's really just cut themselves for attention. Most of the people I know who actualy cut themselves dont even do it that deep. If they really were depressed, they'd dig in.


Sorry, but I have no idea what you're talking about.. haha. Are you agreeing with me after I disagreed with you? *confused ^_^"
 
*SinfullySweet*
post Jul 26 2007, 12:23 AM
Post #136





Guest






^LOL. In my original post, the part about the long hair ect. was only adressed to emo's.

And the thing about depression. I was referring to the look emo. Not the acutal depression state itself. I mean, the whole long hair covering the eyes, with the lip peircing has gotten old.
 
*Michelle*
post Jul 26 2007, 12:25 AM
Post #137





Guest






QUOTE(SinfullySweet @ Jul 26 2007, 12:23 AM) *
^LOL. In my original post, the part about the long hair ect. was only adressed to emo's.



A lot of non-emos have long hair, too. shrug* I suppose it's your opinion

/discussion
 
*SinfullySweet*
post Jul 26 2007, 12:27 AM
Post #138





Guest






No, I think you have me mixed up.

This I dont really mind.


I was referring to this kind of look.
 
Jennifer
post Jul 27 2007, 04:50 AM
Post #139


<3
******

Group: Official Member
Posts: 1,369
Joined: Jun 2007
Member No: 539,187



Crocs..
I understand they're "very comfortable" but they are the ugliest things on the face of the planet IMO.
I wouldn't wanna be seen wearing fluro rubber "shoes" with weird little holes..
Looks like a few people agree, lol.
 
Peanups
post Jul 29 2007, 03:13 PM
Post #140


Look Up.
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 447
Joined: Dec 2004
Member No: 73,230



QUOTE(KissMe2408 @ Jan 27 2007, 09:11 PM) *
Kill all the Crocs. . . kill them I say.
Burn those shoes that look like blocks of colored cheese.
The pink ones especially are repulsive.


XD.gif XD.gif XD.gif

I seriously got a giggle from that
sorry about the excessive smiles

uhm,, the skulls,, (ugly if overdone)
adolescent t's on adults or older teens
uhm, yep.
 
1angel3
post Jul 29 2007, 03:18 PM
Post #141


Naomi loves you. Y'all may call me NaNa
******

Group: Official Designer
Posts: 2,925
Joined: Jun 2006
Member No: 427,774



I have to say that emo style with the tight pants but I have to say some guys can pull it off.
 
arghrawr
post Jul 29 2007, 10:53 PM
Post #142


Communication breakdown.
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 603
Joined: Jul 2007
Member No: 552,691



I hate the whole trend of sneakerheads.
I stepped on your shiny new air jordans or whatever. Geez, I'm sorry. No need to freak out mann.
 
EmoEyelinerx
post Jul 31 2007, 03:46 PM
Post #143


Hi, Im Brook.
******

Group: Member
Posts: 1,774
Joined: Mar 2007
Member No: 508,383



QUOTE(peggysturr @ Jan 25 2007, 01:16 AM) *
Uggs...well, everyone has mentioned it already.

-Hollister, A&F, AE, any brand of that sort: some clothes have cute styles, but I wouldn't spend $50 on a hoodie that has HOLLISTER logo on it, with those furry stuff inside.

-What has the world coming to? I don't want to see kids and preteens/adolescent to wear tube tops and halters and they don't even realize how close it is to have their flat chests exposed. I don't want to see them in mini skirts either.

-Leggings: If you don't have the body, DON'T WEAR THEM. They make your legs short and fat if you are not tall and skinny.

-Tight pants: WTF. Watch out, you may become infertile. And for our sake, DON'T SHOW YOUR FRIGGIN BUTT CRACK.

-XXXXXXXXL or XXXXXXXXS clothes: Buy clothes of your appropriate size, PLEASE. Looking baggy does not make you gangsta, and wearing tight clothes does not make you scene (if it's matched with those chains, tight pants, Vans slip-ons, Converses, WHATEVER), and PLEASE, if you stomach is fat, DON'T WEAR TIGHT SHIRTS, no one wants to see your fat hanging out. If you know you are chubby, you can wear OTHER styles to make you look slimmer.


Other then the tight pants I agree with everything. I also CANT STAND CROCS their so effing ugly!
 
EmoEyelinerx
post Jul 31 2007, 03:47 PM
Post #144


Hi, Im Brook.
******

Group: Member
Posts: 1,774
Joined: Mar 2007
Member No: 508,383



QUOTE(Via-J @ May 25 2007, 10:37 PM) *
i hate crocs...especially with socks!

THE LEGGINGS WITH ONLY A TUNIC! NO STOP. PUT SOME PANTS ON! leggings with skirt...ok. legging without, i will be HAPPY to buy you some pants!


WOOT I AGREE. I HATE THOSE THINGS WITH A PASSION.
 
xchrystizzle
post Aug 1 2007, 05:34 AM
Post #145


Semi-Retarded Member
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 549
Joined: Jul 2005
Member No: 175,317



plain shirts that say the brand, like hollister or a&f. I shop at hollister because their stuff lasts me a long time, but why pay to be an advertisement?


crocs, uggs. wow big surprise lol

but argh the whole vans slip ons!!!!!! I like the shoe, but it's been around forever, and it's only now that its "in" that people are noticing!! I almost bought a pair like 2 years ago and my friend was like "eww they're ugly" then guess what sneakers she just bought?! ARGDKSFJHD SAME WITH CONVERSE!! I liked them, but now I don't wanna wear them or else I'll feel like I'm wearing them to be in style WHEN I'M NOT! ASDFSDJSKG am I the only one like this? like you used to like something and now it's cool so you don't wanna wear it to seem like some stupid "i just wear it cuz it's popular, not cuz I like it"-type...??
 
yupimchuck
post Aug 2 2007, 01:43 AM
Post #146


livin up to the name.
******

Group: Member
Posts: 1,594
Joined: Oct 2004
Member No: 54,539



QUOTE(xchrystizzle @ Aug 1 2007, 05:34 AM) *
but argh the whole vans slip ons!!!!!! I like the shoe, but it's been around forever, and it's only now that its "in" that people are noticing!! I almost bought a pair like 2 years ago and my friend was like "eww they're ugly" then guess what sneakers she just bought?! ARGDKSFJHD SAME WITH CONVERSE!! I liked them, but now I don't wanna wear them or else I'll feel like I'm wearing them to be in style WHEN I'M NOT! ASDFSDJSKG am I the only one like this? like you used to like something and now it's cool so you don't wanna wear it to seem like some stupid "i just wear it cuz it's popular, not cuz I like it"-type...??


i been wearin vans for years
i dont care. theyre shoes. i dont wear em cause theyre "in".




also,
crocs, of course.


and idk this whole "rock star" and ima wear skulls cause its cool thing get on my nerves
i mean yeah i like skulls and stuff but not cause its a trend
 
xFaith
post Aug 2 2007, 09:28 AM
Post #147


Like i care. ♥
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 780
Joined: Apr 2005
Member No: 124,706



Uggs

especially the ones with real furr

Crocks or something, ugly shoes are that o.O
 
migizzle
post Aug 2 2007, 09:33 AM
Post #148


Senior Member
***

Group: Member
Posts: 30
Joined: Aug 2007
Member No: 555,069



basically everythng that everyone has said is right... i think if ur style needs attention ur jus a lil dumbass kid
 

6 Pages V  « < 4 5 6
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

 



IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here