is there a way to make only the left tables skinny?, the interests side. |
is there a way to make only the left tables skinny?, the interests side. |
Jul 28 2007, 07:48 PM
Post
#1
|
|
|
Senior Member ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 50 Joined: Jun 2007 Member No: 530,833 |
is there a way to make only the left tables skinny?
|
|
|
|
sadiewearspradaaa is there a way to make only the left tables skinny? Jul 28 2007, 07:48 PM
1angel3 I not sure, but when you put something big in the ... Jul 28 2007, 07:51 PM
sadiewearspradaaa well.
i like how the left side of the left table l... Jul 28 2007, 07:53 PM
1angel3 Oh this is the first time I heard this question. D... Jul 28 2007, 07:57 PM
sadiewearspradaaa QUOTE(1angel3 @ Jul 28 2007, 08:57 PM) Oh... Jul 28 2007, 08:00 PM
1angel3 Ok I just went and added you. Jul 28 2007, 08:04 PM
sadiewearspradaaa QUOTE(1angel3 @ Jul 28 2007, 09:04 PM) Ok... Jul 28 2007, 08:06 PM
1angel3 Oh your using a Default. I know how to make it wid... Jul 28 2007, 08:23 PM![]() ![]() |