Log In · Register

 
21 Pages V  « < 9 10 11 12 13 > »   
Closed TopicStart new topic
EDWARD CULLEN!!!!!!!!!!, "What a sick, masochistic lion."
lovefooled
post Jun 20 2007, 08:15 PM
Post #251


Is it summer yet?
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 817
Joined: Nov 2006
Member No: 477,032



QUOTE(Synesthesia @ Jun 20 2007, 05:33 PM) *
Lmso, really? I'm gonna post about that on Xanga or something. xD

Yup, his birthday is June 20, 1901. :)

And welcome to pinacoolada! :)
 
tokyo-rose
post Jun 20 2007, 08:57 PM
Post #252


Senior Member
********

Group: Head Staff
Posts: 18,173
Joined: Mar 2005
Member No: 108,478



QUOTE(lovefooled @ Jun 20 2007, 09:15 PM) *
Yup, his birthday is June 20, 1901. :)

And welcome to pinacoolada! :)

I made a MySpace bulletin instead since Xanga is down for maintenance. Why today of all days? sad.gif

And today is my friend's birthday. She's so lucky she shares her birthday with Edward! I don't think she's read Twilight or New Moon, though.
 
murderwaltz
post Jun 20 2007, 10:56 PM
Post #253


*dazzle
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 357
Joined: Aug 2004
Member No: 43,071



HAPPY BIRTHDAY EDWARD!


^^ aww i wish my birthday was today but its not :[ your friend should read twilight! biggrin.gif im pretty sure i got all my friends into the twilight phase.
 
pinacoolada
post Jun 21 2007, 08:19 AM
Post #254


roosternamedingo.
******

Group: Member
Posts: 1,211
Joined: Dec 2005
Member No: 333,926



wooot.
thanks =]
 
breakingdawn
post Jun 21 2007, 08:24 AM
Post #255


Lauren :D
******

Group: Member
Posts: 2,105
Joined: Jul 2005
Member No: 176,997



QUOTE(Synesthesia @ Jun 20 2007, 09:57 PM) *
And today is my friend's birthday. She's so lucky she shares her birthday with Edward! I don't think she's read Twilight or New Moon, though.


give them to her as a present!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
HelplessCry
post Jun 21 2007, 02:19 PM
Post #256


unrequited love
******

Group: Member
Posts: 1,007
Joined: Sep 2004
Member No: 46,788



aww happy belated birthday edward! =3
 
tokyo-rose
post Jun 21 2007, 05:05 PM
Post #257


Senior Member
********

Group: Head Staff
Posts: 18,173
Joined: Mar 2005
Member No: 108,478



QUOTE(breakingdawn @ Jun 21 2007, 09:24 AM) *
give them to her as a present!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Haha, that's actually a really good idea! I don't have the funds to get her the books, though. pinch.gif Haha.
 
breakingdawn
post Jun 21 2007, 09:29 PM
Post #258


Lauren :D
******

Group: Member
Posts: 2,105
Joined: Jul 2005
Member No: 176,997



QUOTE(Synesthesia @ Jun 21 2007, 06:05 PM) *
Haha, that's actually a really good idea! I don't have the funds to get her the books, though. pinch.gif Haha.


awh.
 
KayleighKins
post Jun 21 2007, 09:38 PM
Post #259


Senior Member
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 816
Joined: Jun 2007
Member No: 531,188



I hate him. stubborn.gif

Jake is the love. Jake is the champion. throb.gif
 
pinacoolada
post Jun 22 2007, 08:47 AM
Post #260


roosternamedingo.
******

Group: Member
Posts: 1,211
Joined: Dec 2005
Member No: 333,926



QUOTE(yobaka3 @ Jun 21 2007, 10:38 PM) *
I hate him. stubborn.gif

Jake is the love. Jake is the champion. throb.gif


Ewww. Jake is so...well Jake can't control himself. And he's not mature enough.
Edward > Jake.
Vampires > Werewolves
 
breakingdawn
post Jun 22 2007, 09:04 AM
Post #261


Lauren :D
******

Group: Member
Posts: 2,105
Joined: Jul 2005
Member No: 176,997



QUOTE(yobaka3 @ Jun 21 2007, 10:38 PM) *
I hate him. stubborn.gif

Jake is the love. Jake is the champion. throb.gif


ohmy.gif ohmy.gif ohmy.gif ohmy.gif

SHUN THE NONBELIEVER!!
 
KayleighKins
post Jun 22 2007, 09:10 AM
Post #262


Senior Member
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 816
Joined: Jun 2007
Member No: 531,188



QUOTE(breakingdawn @ Jun 22 2007, 10:04 AM) *
ohmy.gif ohmy.gif ohmy.gif ohmy.gif

SHUN THE NONBELIEVER!!


Hahahaha xDD Shunnnnnnn.

I can't help it. I always love the werewolf more. I just can't like those damn vamps. Plus I like the fact that Jake needs her. But I realize that she loves Edward, so I'm not trying to ship them.

I'm just saying that for this girl, I'd be pickin' the hot werewolf.
 
breakingdawn
post Jun 22 2007, 09:22 AM
Post #263


Lauren :D
******

Group: Member
Posts: 2,105
Joined: Jul 2005
Member No: 176,997



QUOTE(yobaka3 @ Jun 22 2007, 10:10 AM) *
Hahahaha xDD Shunnnnnnn.

I can't help it. I always love the werewolf more. I just can't like those damn vamps. Plus I like the fact that Jake needs her. But I realize that she loves Edward, so I'm not trying to ship them.

I'm just saying that for this girl, I'd be pickin' the hot werewolf.


But Edward is sexxxxyyyyy and mysterious and musical and intelligent and mature hot and hot and hot and hot and sexyyyyyy and... really really really hot.
 
tokyo-rose
post Jun 22 2007, 11:54 AM
Post #264


Senior Member
********

Group: Head Staff
Posts: 18,173
Joined: Mar 2005
Member No: 108,478



Lmao, I actually like Jake too. He's really sweet. I just like Edward more.
 
nosylilme
post Jun 22 2007, 02:24 PM
Post #265


Senior Member
****

Group: Member
Posts: 299
Joined: Aug 2006
Member No: 457,013



I like Jasper. tongue.gif But, of course, he can't compare to Edward. whistling.gif
 
oXMuhNirvanaXo
post Jun 22 2007, 02:30 PM
Post #266


Senior Member
******

Group: Member
Posts: 2,614
Joined: Jan 2005
Member No: 85,903



Hook me up.
I can't wait till the new book comes out August 7th.
UH!
 
orgasm
post Jun 22 2007, 02:56 PM
Post #267


te quiero
*****

Group: Banned
Posts: 472
Joined: Sep 2006
Member No: 467,840



Now... I love Edward just as much as the next person (or fangirl)...
but...

QUOTE(yobaka3 @ Jun 21 2007, 09:38 PM) *
I hate him. stubborn.gif

Jake is the love. Jake is the champion. throb.gif


Jake is pretty frickn sweet.
 
tokyo-rose
post Jun 22 2007, 04:54 PM
Post #268


Senior Member
********

Group: Head Staff
Posts: 18,173
Joined: Mar 2005
Member No: 108,478



Welcome to the club, Shelby. :)
 
nosylilme
post Jun 22 2007, 05:03 PM
Post #269


Senior Member
****

Group: Member
Posts: 299
Joined: Aug 2006
Member No: 457,013



Age: 16
Hobbies: reading, singing, dancing in my room alone. biggrin.gif
Contact: Here. ^.^;
Favorite character BESIDES Edward: Hm...Jasper, I think.
Why you like Edward: He's sexy, smart and sophisticated. XD.gif And noble.
 
lovefooled
post Jun 22 2007, 05:18 PM
Post #270


Is it summer yet?
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 817
Joined: Nov 2006
Member No: 477,032



I like Jake, too. But I like Edward more. :)

And welcome to the two new members. :)

Psst, I can't believe we've gotten to page 11 already!
 
murderwaltz
post Jun 22 2007, 06:41 PM
Post #271


*dazzle
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 357
Joined: Aug 2004
Member No: 43,071



QUOTE(nosylilme @ Jun 22 2007, 02:24 PM) *
I like Jasper. tongue.gif But, of course, he can't compare to Edward. whistling.gif


jasper is pretty frickin' awesome! but yeah, i prefer edward more. then comes jasper.. and then possibly jake rolleyes.gif

and welcome to the new members! biggrin.gif
 
nosylilme
post Jun 22 2007, 06:42 PM
Post #272


Senior Member
****

Group: Member
Posts: 299
Joined: Aug 2006
Member No: 457,013



QUOTE(lovefooled @ Jun 22 2007, 03:18 PM) *

Psst, I can't believe we've gotten to page 11 already!


That's what happens when you have fangirls and put up a forum about Edward Cullen.
 
breakingdawn
post Jun 23 2007, 08:38 AM
Post #273


Lauren :D
******

Group: Member
Posts: 2,105
Joined: Jul 2005
Member No: 176,997



QUOTE(nosylilme @ Jun 22 2007, 03:24 PM) *
I like Jasper. tongue.gif But, of course, he can't compare to Edward. whistling.gif


I love Jasper. wub.gif

Maybe even a little bit more than Edward... ohmy.gif
 
tokyo-rose
post Jun 23 2007, 09:58 AM
Post #274


Senior Member
********

Group: Head Staff
Posts: 18,173
Joined: Mar 2005
Member No: 108,478



Jaimie: Haha, great reasons for liking Edward. Alliteration! xD
 
nosylilme
post Jun 23 2007, 03:56 PM
Post #275


Senior Member
****

Group: Member
Posts: 299
Joined: Aug 2006
Member No: 457,013



Why thank you! laugh.gif
 

21 Pages V  « < 9 10 11 12 13 > » 
Closed TopicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: