Firefox themes! |
![]() ![]() |
Firefox themes! |
May 30 2007, 10:34 PM
Post
#1
|
|
![]() vivacity ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Official Member Posts: 3,183 Joined: Jan 2007 Member No: 495,247 |
I kind of change my Firefox theme a lot because I always like a fresh look. For those of you who have Mozilla what theme do you use? Mine is currently one of the black ones..I forgot the name.
|
|
|
|
May 30 2007, 10:38 PM
Post
#2
|
|
![]() consistently inconsistent. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 509 Joined: Dec 2004 Member No: 74,128 |
I think the one I used was called "iFox". It was an Apple theme for FF, but I don't use themes anymore because they make my already-slow computer even slower.
|
|
|
|
May 30 2007, 11:15 PM
Post
#3
|
|
![]() cheeeesy like theres no tomorrow ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 3,316 Joined: Aug 2004 Member No: 37,142 |
lol i didnt know firefox had themes.. i have been using it for 2 years already. lol how do you get em?
|
|
|
|
May 31 2007, 12:38 AM
Post
#4
|
|
![]() vivacity ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Official Member Posts: 3,183 Joined: Jan 2007 Member No: 495,247 |
^ https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/browse/type:2
Just install it and it goes into your Add ons (tools > add ons) and restart firefox |
|
|
|
May 31 2007, 02:38 PM
Post
#5
|
|
![]() Quincy ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 872 Joined: Jun 2004 Member No: 23,613 |
Right now I use myFireFox. I liked the Mario and Mega Man ones though.
|
|
|
|
May 31 2007, 07:54 PM
Post
#6
|
|
![]() ALLISON ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Official Designer Posts: 3,372 Joined: Nov 2005 Member No: 310,259 |
WOWW i haven't realized until now.
COOOOOL *goes and downloads* |
|
|
|
May 31 2007, 08:47 PM
Post
#7
|
|
![]() Photoartist ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Staff Alumni Posts: 12,363 Joined: Apr 2006 Member No: 399,390 |
Right now I use Blue Ice. It doesn't change the look too extensively, but it still looks fresh, which I like.
|
|
|
|
May 31 2007, 09:09 PM
Post
#8
|
|
![]() i've never wanted anything rationale. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Staff Alumni Posts: 8,449 Joined: May 2004 Member No: 19,045 |
Hmm, I don't remember the name of it, but it is a breast cancer theme.
https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/1542 AHHAHAA |
|
|
|
May 31 2007, 09:10 PM
Post
#9
|
|
![]() t-t-totally dude. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 125 Joined: Oct 2006 Member No: 474,665 |
|
|
|
|
Jun 3 2007, 03:46 PM
Post
#10
|
|
![]() My life is a daydream. ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 24 Joined: May 2007 Member No: 529,303 |
i just discovered these and love them! i'm currently using one called isafari 2. it's nice if you like the Mac/Safari look like i do.
|
|
|
|
May 26 2008, 07:10 PM
Post
#11
|
|
![]() isketchaholic ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Staff Alumni Posts: 2,977 Joined: Apr 2007 Member No: 516,154 |
Hmm, I don't remember the name of it, but it is a breast cancer theme. AHHAHAA I use that one too but their newer version was too pink for me and I had to downgrade. all the available themes I liked turned out to be from the same guy, the breast cancer one, christmas one, and mint one. tinseltown is super cool with it's white page integration and opaque url bar woot |
|
|
|
May 26 2008, 07:13 PM
Post
#12
|
|
![]() /人◕‿‿◕人\ ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Official Member Posts: 8,283 Joined: Dec 2007 Member No: 602,927 |
Most themes aren't well thought out.
I don't even use alot of plugins. |
|
|
|
May 26 2008, 07:16 PM
Post
#13
|
|
![]() isketchaholic ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Staff Alumni Posts: 2,977 Joined: Apr 2007 Member No: 516,154 |
there are some crazy amazing add-ons though. I used to use cooliris and it lets you preview links, pretty freaking amazing for google searches.
foxytunes was fun too, instant lyric searches! |
|
|
|
May 26 2008, 07:27 PM
Post
#14
|
|
![]() Senior Member ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Head Staff Posts: 18,173 Joined: Mar 2005 Member No: 108,478 |
I like Foxy Tunes, but I couldn't use it with Firefox 3 Beta. It's still a cute little add-on though.
I can't remember the theme I used to use but was kind of mod-/silver-looking. It was one of the popular ones. |
|
|
|
Jul 30 2008, 12:25 PM
Post
#15
|
|
![]() Jooleeah <3 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Official Designer Posts: 687 Joined: Jun 2008 Member No: 662,481 |
I've been using Lovely Lilac for the past year 1/2. Love it!
|
|
|
|
Aug 25 2008, 03:33 PM
Post
#16
|
|
![]() Senior Member ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Head Staff Posts: 18,173 Joined: Mar 2005 Member No: 108,478 |
I use iFox both at home and at work. I really like how the buttons look.
|
|
|
|
Aug 25 2008, 03:45 PM
Post
#17
|
|
|
Senior Member ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Official Member Posts: 1,288 Joined: Oct 2007 Member No: 585,380 |
I am using the Foxdie (Graphite) theme, but i was using the Zune theme, and before that i was using the NG theme.
I actually just changed the version of Foxdie (Graphite) i was using because you can change colors/buttons etc. So it looks like this. |
|
|
|
Aug 25 2008, 03:53 PM
Post
#18
|
|
![]() Hello Newman. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 912 Joined: Sep 2007 Member No: 578,620 |
I use to use it, but then I got Vista a few months ago, and I never really gave it a second thought.
|
|
|
|
Aug 25 2008, 04:33 PM
Post
#19
|
|
![]() in a matter of time ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Staff Alumni Posts: 7,151 Joined: Aug 2005 Member No: 191,357 |
Using CamiFox right now because I lost the macFox theme I loved so much when I updated to FF3 :(
I hate, hate black/dark themes, I have no idea why. |
|
|
|
Aug 25 2008, 04:43 PM
Post
#20
|
|
![]() <joke> inside </joke> ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Official Member Posts: 2,283 Joined: Oct 2006 Member No: 470,590 |
Right now I use Blue Ice. It doesn't change the look too extensively, but it still looks fresh, which I like. yea, i use really simple ones, too. i used to use blue ice until i got FF3, and now i just like the FF3 default theme with small icons i dont like dark themes, either |
|
|
|
Aug 25 2008, 11:24 PM
Post
#21
|
|
|
Senior Member ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 41 Joined: Aug 2008 Member No: 675,652 |
I used to use Noia 2.0 (eXtreme) but then i kept on switching Morzilla based browsers (Firefox, Camino, and now Flock) and found out the default one works best for me :]
and if anyone here does web designing 'Firebug' and 'CollorZilla' are some awsome add-ons |
|
|
|
Aug 25 2008, 11:29 PM
Post
#22
|
|
![]() An original Harry Potter fan ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Official Member Posts: 1,469 Joined: Jul 2007 Member No: 552,023 |
Right now I am using Abstract Classic!
|
|
|
|
Aug 25 2008, 11:46 PM
Post
#23
|
|
![]() Senior Member ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 734 Joined: Oct 2005 Member No: 278,251 |
I've tried a couple of them but I can't say I really have any favorites and I wish someone would come up with some better ones.
|
|
|
|
Sep 11 2008, 04:16 AM
Post
#24
|
|
![]() say maydayism. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Staff Alumni Posts: 7,447 Joined: Jun 2004 Member No: 26,344 |
I'm using iFox.
It's a simple but appealing theme. :) |
|
|
|
![]() ![]() |