Log In · Register

 
 
Closed TopicStart new topic
Myspace & Javascript
*digital.fragrance*
post Apr 12 2007, 09:31 PM
Post #1





Guest






I know Myspace isn't complatible with Javascript. So, is there an encoder I could use to fool the website and allow me Javascript privileges on my profile?

I'm trying to use a DIV visibility onclick code, and I can't make it work without the javascript section. Anyhelp would be greatly appreciated! _smile.gif
 
xklynn9x
post Apr 13 2007, 07:34 PM
Post #2


the great escape.
***

Group: Member
Posts: 46
Joined: Sep 2005
Member No: 243,135



Using javascript isn't allowed on myspace.
QUOTE
You may enter HTML/DHTML or CSS in any text field. Javascript is not allowed.
Do not use HTML/CSS to cover MySpace advertisements.

To disable clickable links in Interests / Music / Movies / Television / Books / Heroes, put a <Z> anywhere in the box.
 
*StanleyThePanda*
post Apr 13 2007, 07:40 PM
Post #3





Guest






^ Read ALL of what she said.
QUOTE(digital.fragrance @ Apr 12 2007, 10:31 PM) *
I know Myspace isn't complatible with Javascript. So, is there an encoder I could use to fool the website and allow me Javascript privileges on my profile?

I'm trying to use a DIV visibility onclick code, and I can't make it work without the javascript section. Anyhelp would be greatly appreciated! _smile.gif
 
freeflow
post Apr 13 2007, 07:46 PM
Post #4


t-t-t-toyaaa
********

Group: Official Member
Posts: 19,821
Joined: Apr 2004
Member No: 11,270



Supposedly you can use flash? Read m'dear.
 
*digital.fragrance*
post Apr 13 2007, 08:42 PM
Post #5





Guest






ACK. That means I'm actually gonna have to try.

XD.gif

Poop.

Well, thanks anyway! And I'll start learning flash...

----------------------------------------------

Edit. I have no idea where to begin. Anyone have a simple tutorial that would get me started?
 

Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: