A little help please |
A little help please |
Nov 12 2006, 07:02 AM
Post
#1
|
|
|
Member ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 14 Joined: Oct 2006 Member No: 476,431 |
I have a comment box where friends write their comments.. and have the "Submit" button aswell on my page.. I'm not sure whats the URL for the submit button.. How do i get it redirected to the "post comment" page where you can view and confirm the comment? Not the page where you write comments.. I hope its understandable.. Thanks
|
|
|
|
gurlosophy A little help please Nov 12 2006, 07:02 AM
toyo loco Post your comment box?
All comment boxes take the... Nov 12 2006, 10:51 AM
gurlosophy QUOTE(toyo loco @ Nov 12 2006, 11:51 PM) ... Nov 12 2006, 11:11 AM
toyo loco You can get it by going to your friends myspace. T... Nov 12 2006, 11:13 AM![]() ![]() |