Log In · Register

 
CSS, smaller page, background and more.., Help
E-Yak
post Sep 16 2006, 12:07 AM
Post #1


Senior Member
***

Group: Member
Posts: 30
Joined: Aug 2005
Member No: 216,522



Please I need someone to step by step help me with what i want, because i am beyond frustrated right now..

I cant seem to get a CSS ( i looked at the ones given on this site) that does what i want, or that i can manipulate to do what i want..

basically..
I want a small page (small as in u zoomed out on it), without having to hide my contact table
my page back ground to be one color and then for my tables to have a picture
my pictures (in friends area and comments) to be smaller

thats it.. i've been doing this for hours, and its like if i get one thing to work something else doesnt..
 

Posts in this topic


Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: