Log In · Register

 
17 Pages V  « < 9 10 11 12 13 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Official Football [Soccer] Club, Version 1
technicolour
post Jul 13 2006, 12:59 PM
Post #251


show me a garden thats bursting to life
********

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 12,303
Joined: Mar 2005
Member No: 115,987



<-- stupid American

Whats Euro 2008?
 
towntown2
post Jul 13 2006, 01:11 PM
Post #252


Mais je ne l'aime pas
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 971
Joined: Mar 2005
Member No: 108,135



It's like the Super Bowl of soccer.
Except it's not team against team.

Basically, it's World Cup but for Europeans only.
I think ESPN is planning on broadcasting it, but I'm not sure.
 
technicolour
post Jul 13 2006, 01:12 PM
Post #253


show me a garden thats bursting to life
********

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 12,303
Joined: Mar 2005
Member No: 115,987



-_-

They just HAD to get rid of the cable! Didn't you...you stupid parents!

Oooh man. It sounds soo interesting.
 
towntown2
post Jul 13 2006, 01:16 PM
Post #254


Mais je ne l'aime pas
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 971
Joined: Mar 2005
Member No: 108,135



It's taking place in both Austria and Switzerland.
I'm excited, but since I live in CA {damn}, I doubt anybody else would be so interested.

I don't remember Euro 2004 being broadcast anywhere. Then again, I didn't have cable in 2004..
 
marzipan
post Jul 13 2006, 01:16 PM
Post #255


Krista.
*******

Group: Official Member
Posts: 4,380
Joined: Apr 2006
Member No: 391,319



i want to watch it!

-GASP- wouldn't england be playing!?!

heck, i'm definitely watching.

towntown2, it's never too late to join this club, if that's what you meant.
 
towntown2
post Jul 13 2006, 01:17 PM
Post #256


Mais je ne l'aime pas
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 971
Joined: Mar 2005
Member No: 108,135



^^ That's what I meant. Yay!

Oh, and qualifying rounds for Euro 2008 starts August 16 of this year.
 
marzipan
post Jul 13 2006, 01:21 PM
Post #257


Krista.
*******

Group: Official Member
Posts: 4,380
Joined: Apr 2006
Member No: 391,319



welcome to the club! :D
 
amivicky
post Jul 13 2006, 01:59 PM
Post #258


no day but today.
***

Group: Member
Posts: 49
Joined: Jul 2006
Member No: 435,563



Maybe I can go to that...I have relatives in Switzerland...now all I gotta do is get tickets...is it played over the summer?
 
towntown2
post Jul 13 2006, 02:27 PM
Post #259


Mais je ne l'aime pas
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 971
Joined: Mar 2005
Member No: 108,135



I don't know.
Go to http://www.uefa.com/Competitions/euro/index.html to find out more.
 
*baby_in_blue*
post Jul 13 2006, 02:53 PM
Post #260





Guest






wow in the next world cup i`ll be 21. i really wanna gooo!
 
*baby_in_blue*
post Jul 13 2006, 03:34 PM
Post #261





Guest






http://img352.imageshack.us/img352/1425/ronaldoavie6so.png


avatar for soccer club.
 
treschicgeek
post Jul 13 2006, 04:36 PM
Post #262


Sup. I'm Deb =]
*****

Group: Human
Posts: 650
Joined: Dec 2004
Member No: 68,227



QUOTE(towntown2 @ Jul 13 2006, 11:16 AM) *
It's taking place in both Austria and Switzerland.
I'm excited, but since I live in CA {damn}, I doubt anybody else would be so interested.


I know. I live in CA too, but I hope they still show it here. Haha, let's all start a petition or something to give to/bug the head of ESPN to televise Euro 2008 in the US or something.
 
forza
post Jul 13 2006, 06:03 PM
Post #263


out to life...
****

Group: Member
Posts: 216
Joined: Jul 2006
Member No: 434,862



I would like to join and submit a couple signatures if you want them...

CODE
[url=http://www.createblog.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=
139102&hl=][img]http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/6135/italyfinalcopy6zb.jpg
[/img][/url]




CODE
[url=http://www.createblog.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=
139102&hl=][img]http://img65.imageshack.us/img65/3083/champions2pt.jpg
[/img][/url]





FORZA AZZURRI cool.gif
 
marzipan
post Jul 13 2006, 06:10 PM
Post #264


Krista.
*******

Group: Official Member
Posts: 4,380
Joined: Apr 2006
Member No: 391,319



nice! _smile.gif

added some new graphics
 
*baby_in_blue*
post Jul 13 2006, 06:20 PM
Post #265





Guest









feat. cristiano ronaldo throb.gif
 
*baby_in_blue*
post Jul 13 2006, 06:43 PM
Post #266





Guest






CODE
[url=http://www.createblog.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=
139102&hl=][img]http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/8271/portugesepride8gg.gif[/img][/url]




CODE
[url=http://www.createblog.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=
139102&hl=][img]http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/1919/ronaldoavie29or.png

[/img][/url]





CODE
[url=http://www.createblog.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=
139102&hl=][img]http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/3544/portugalgroupavvie1re.png

[/img][/url]





CODE
[url=http://www.createblog.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=
139102&hl=][img]http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/1992/australianpride4if.png

[/img][/url]




CODE
[url=http://www.createblog.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=
139102&hl=][img]http://img113.imageshack.us/img113/3958/dontbesad6ta.png

[/img][/url]





CODE
[url=http://www.createblog.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=
139102&hl=][img]http://img48.imageshack.us/img48/1936/forcaportugal7zy.png

[/img][/url]






CODE
[url=http://www.createblog.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=
139102&hl=][img]http://img153.imageshack.us/img153/8920/magicalzizou4jw.png[/img][/url]







CODE
[url=http://www.createblog.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=
139102&hl=][img]http://img48.imageshack.us/img48/8985/portugesewonder6sm.png[/img][/url]





CODE
[url=http://www.createblog.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=
139102&hl=][img]http://img132.imageshack.us/img132/8124/vivalafrance6ej.png[/img][/url]




CODE
[url=http://www.createblog.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=
139102&hl=][img]http://img48.imageshack.us/img48/858/portwonder3ix.jpg[/img][/url]





CODE
[url=http://www.createblog.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=
139102&hl=][img]http://img113.imageshack.us/img113/6707/tiamoitalia0cr.png[/img][/url]

 
towntown2
post Jul 13 2006, 07:16 PM
Post #267


Mais je ne l'aime pas
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 971
Joined: Mar 2005
Member No: 108,135



Lovely lovely lovely!!
I love the French one and Zizou.
 
amivicky
post Jul 13 2006, 10:43 PM
Post #268


no day but today.
***

Group: Member
Posts: 49
Joined: Jul 2006
Member No: 435,563



QUOTE(baby_in_blue @ Jul 13 2006, 6:20 PM) *

feat. cristiano ronaldo throb.gif


OWNED! haha.

And I love the new graphics that are coming in. They're really good!
 
treschicgeek
post Jul 13 2006, 10:56 PM
Post #269


Sup. I'm Deb =]
*****

Group: Human
Posts: 650
Joined: Dec 2004
Member No: 68,227



QUOTE(baby_in_blue @ Jul 13 2006, 4:20 PM) *

feat. cristiano ronaldo throb.gif


Just another reason why Cristiano Ronaldo owns/rocks. laugh.gif
 
forza
post Jul 13 2006, 11:36 PM
Post #270


out to life...
****

Group: Member
Posts: 216
Joined: Jul 2006
Member No: 434,862



QUOTE(ami vicky @ Jul 13 2006, 10:43 PM) *
OWNED! haha.

And I love the new graphics that are coming in. They're really good!


eh, mine aren't very good. I'm a conservative/minimalist and I don't think my designs stack up to the more brush-oriented PS work.
 
Ruler Face
post Jul 13 2006, 11:37 PM
Post #271


Senior Member
***

Group: Member
Posts: 81
Joined: Jun 2006
Member No: 422,024



AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! biggrin.gif
I love all these new avatars and banners! XD
They are pretty awsome, and now I'm thinking that mine look horrible.
hahaha
 
forza
post Jul 13 2006, 11:39 PM
Post #272


out to life...
****

Group: Member
Posts: 216
Joined: Jul 2006
Member No: 434,862



^ sweet avatar, yo.
 
*baby_in_blue*
post Jul 14 2006, 12:56 AM
Post #273





Guest






hahahha omggg forza, your avatar is making me laugh so hard.
loool.gif
 
marzipan
post Jul 14 2006, 08:50 AM
Post #274


Krista.
*******

Group: Official Member
Posts: 4,380
Joined: Apr 2006
Member No: 391,319



*whew* ok, i added all those banners and avatars. i'm thinking about making an "official soccer club banners" thread.
 
forza
post Jul 14 2006, 01:26 PM
Post #275


out to life...
****

Group: Member
Posts: 216
Joined: Jul 2006
Member No: 434,862



QUOTE(baby_in_blue @ Jul 14 2006, 12:56 AM) *
hahahha omggg forza, your avatar is making me laugh so hard.
loool.gif


I think someone removed it ohmy.gif

Hahahah loool.gif
 

17 Pages V  « < 9 10 11 12 13 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
4 User(s) are reading this topic (4 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: