Log In · Register

 
KATHLEEN YOU ARE MY HERO, I'm a monster, feed me waffles
Stefan The Sex G...
post Jul 4 2006, 03:36 AM
Post #1


Ninjas and Pirates agree, Cowboys suck.
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 515
Joined: Jul 2006
Member No: 433,366



I'm stefan, Im the sex god.
You should bow before thee
with kathleen as my queen.
aigh niggah?
 

Posts in this topic
Stefan The Sex God   KATHLEEN YOU ARE MY HERO   Jul 4 2006, 03:36 AM
Kathleen   I wub yoo, Stefan. I forgot to tell you that Steph...   Jul 4 2006, 03:38 AM
mzkandi   Hey, Stefan! I'm Kiera, nice to have you h...   Jul 4 2006, 04:22 AM
Weird addiction   Omg, another sex God! Wooottt!!   Jul 4 2006, 05:30 AM
Stefan The Sex God   Not another I am the sex god NO others LOLZ tahn...   Jul 4 2006, 06:10 AM
Weird addiction   I am the other sex God, actually, Goddess, plus th...   Jul 4 2006, 08:03 AM
Jeng   i have to agree ^. ELBA IS TEH sex god. mauauahhaa...   Jul 4 2006, 08:07 AM
chaneun   YEZZ HAI2U!1!!   Jul 4 2006, 08:23 AM
yanners   Hi Stefan. I'm Yan Lin. Elba is a sex goddes...   Jul 4 2006, 09:31 AM
Retrogressive   Hey Stefan, I'm Linda Belle. It's very nic...   Jul 4 2006, 10:03 AM
xoxo_koala_kisses_   Mmmmm, waffles Hello, my name is Melissa. I hope...   Jul 4 2006, 12:06 PM
priyas   [size=2]Welcome to CB![/size]   Jul 4 2006, 01:27 PM
Stefan The Sex God   Wow everyone here is very welcoming. ^_^ Well I am...   Jul 4 2006, 03:44 PM
Kathleen   I am so not a disciple. I'm definitely a partn...   Jul 4 2006, 04:05 PM
Stefan The Sex God   Yeah deciple is so possey LOLZ I think thats it ho...   Jul 5 2006, 03:00 AM
defrag   you look like a chic.. welcome to cb, read the co...   Jul 5 2006, 03:02 AM
Stefan The Sex God   QUOTE(defrag @ Jul 5 2006, 4:02 AM) you l...   Jul 5 2006, 03:26 AM
Kathleen   I think you mean "passé." You really ne...   Jul 5 2006, 03:11 AM
Stefan The Sex God   eh spelling is lame especially when you have a dme...   Jul 5 2006, 03:21 AM
Kathleen   PFT. Spelling is for winners, like myself. Besides...   Jul 5 2006, 03:23 AM
waccoon   QUOTE(Kathleen @ Jul 5 2006, 4:23 AM) PFT...   Jul 5 2006, 04:06 AM
tainted_angel   QUOTE(waccoon @ Jul 5 2006, 2:06 AM) You ...   Jul 5 2006, 04:10 AM
Kathleen   QUOTE(waccoon @ Jul 5 2006, 5:06 AM) You ...   Jul 5 2006, 11:32 AM
Stefan The Sex God   EEEp see, MY weapon is peer pressure. ^_^ I am ama...   Jul 5 2006, 05:03 AM
waccoon   QUOTE(Stefan The Sex God @ Jul 5 2006, 6...   Jul 5 2006, 05:30 AM
Stefan The Sex God   QUOTE(waccoon @ Jul 5 2006, 6:30 AM) Not ...   Jul 5 2006, 06:28 AM
tainted_angel   Chuck Palahniuk..as in, the guy responsible for ...   Jul 5 2006, 12:12 PM
Kathleen   I'm confused.   Jul 5 2006, 12:15 PM
tainted_angel   It seems Stefan didn't know what Nick was talk...   Jul 5 2006, 12:27 PM
Kathleen   Oh he didn't because he hasn't seen the mo...   Jul 5 2006, 12:30 PM
oX_Muh_Nirvana_Xo   Cluck, Mwhaha.. Hello, You must be the sex if Kat...   Jul 5 2006, 12:38 PM
klumzy   someone needs to join a fan club..   Jul 5 2006, 01:35 PM


Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: