Log In · Register

 
99 Pages V  « < 75 76 77 78 79 > »   
Closed TopicStart new topic
First People to Post on Page 100 Win
*Programmer*
post Jun 25 2006, 10:43 AM
Post #1901





Guest






loool.gif
 
*jooleeah*
post Jun 25 2006, 11:29 AM
Post #1902





Guest






i want doritos. i haven't had junk food in so long with the exception of some ice cream. x_x

it's still raining! and thundering! AHHH
 
BrokenDream
post Jun 25 2006, 11:32 AM
Post #1903


<33
******

Group: Member
Posts: 2,745
Joined: Mar 2005
Member No: 114,234



I'm so slow. I just saw this thread. ._.
 
Tribal J_Rome
post Jun 25 2006, 11:48 AM
Post #1904


wut wut in the butt?
******

Group: Human
Posts: 2,108
Joined: Sep 2005
Member No: 227,723



77!

my lucky number :]
 
BrokenDream
post Jun 25 2006, 11:52 AM
Post #1905


<33
******

Group: Member
Posts: 2,745
Joined: Mar 2005
Member No: 114,234



QUOTE(Tribal J_Rome @ Jun 25 2006, 11:48 AM) *
77!

my lucky number :]


My lucky number is 7. :]

xD
 
iDecay
post Jun 25 2006, 11:54 AM
Post #1906


Pocketful of Sunshine
*******

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 8,690
Joined: Nov 2005
Member No: 289,004



I'm.. bored.
 
*jooleeah*
post Jun 25 2006, 11:54 AM
Post #1907





Guest






HI JEROME LOLZ
HI TINA LOLZ
HI EVERYONE ELSE LOLZ


okay so i'm bored too.
 
Tribal J_Rome
post Jun 25 2006, 11:55 AM
Post #1908


wut wut in the butt?
******

Group: Human
Posts: 2,108
Joined: Sep 2005
Member No: 227,723



QUOTE(BrokenDream @ Jun 25 2006, 9:52 AM) *
My lucky number is 7. :]

xD

Typical lol

well mine used to be 6 but my jersey number in football senior year was 77 and it just stuck to me.
 
BrokenDream
post Jun 25 2006, 11:55 AM
Post #1909


<33
******

Group: Member
Posts: 2,745
Joined: Mar 2005
Member No: 114,234



tic tac. Are you invisibleeee? :ooo ph34r.gif
 
Tribal J_Rome
post Jun 25 2006, 11:56 AM
Post #1910


wut wut in the butt?
******

Group: Human
Posts: 2,108
Joined: Sep 2005
Member No: 227,723



I SEE A ROFL COPTER IN THE AIR!!


hi Julia
 
BrokenDream
post Jun 25 2006, 11:57 AM
Post #1911


<33
******

Group: Member
Posts: 2,745
Joined: Mar 2005
Member No: 114,234



Juliaaa. It's me Melissa. ;[ Bah. It's not your fault if you don't remember me. I've been gone for awhile.
 
iDecay
post Jun 25 2006, 12:02 PM
Post #1912


Pocketful of Sunshine
*******

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 8,690
Joined: Nov 2005
Member No: 289,004



L0LZ HAii JULiiA LAWL. XD.gif

Yes, I am invisible. Call me Tina. _smile.gif
 
BrokenDream
post Jun 25 2006, 12:08 PM
Post #1913


<33
******

Group: Member
Posts: 2,745
Joined: Mar 2005
Member No: 114,234



Mmk. Hi, Tina! :D
 
lanbexx
post Jun 25 2006, 12:22 PM
Post #1914


我爱台妹,台妹爱我
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 877
Joined: Sep 2004
Member No: 52,340



*twirl*

*twirl*

*twirl*
 
Tribal J_Rome
post Jun 25 2006, 12:27 PM
Post #1915


wut wut in the butt?
******

Group: Human
Posts: 2,108
Joined: Sep 2005
Member No: 227,723



:omnislash:
 
marzipan
post Jun 25 2006, 12:28 PM
Post #1916


Krista.
*******

Group: Official Member
Posts: 4,380
Joined: Apr 2006
Member No: 391,319



whoo!
 
BrokenDream
post Jun 25 2006, 12:34 PM
Post #1917


<33
******

Group: Member
Posts: 2,745
Joined: Mar 2005
Member No: 114,234



*OBERGASP*

mellow.gif
 
Tribal J_Rome
post Jun 25 2006, 12:36 PM
Post #1918


wut wut in the butt?
******

Group: Human
Posts: 2,108
Joined: Sep 2005
Member No: 227,723



How close is close enough?
 
marzipan
post Jun 25 2006, 12:44 PM
Post #1919


Krista.
*******

Group: Official Member
Posts: 4,380
Joined: Apr 2006
Member No: 391,319



yahoo.gif

http://img323.imageshack.us/img323/1286/dbplacinig9pk.jpg

http://img181.imageshack.us/img181/8641/dbgoal3yg.jpg
 
iDecay
post Jun 25 2006, 12:51 PM
Post #1920


Pocketful of Sunshine
*******

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 8,690
Joined: Nov 2005
Member No: 289,004



Haha Hi, Melissa. :D
 
BrokenDream
post Jun 25 2006, 12:53 PM
Post #1921


<33
******

Group: Member
Posts: 2,745
Joined: Mar 2005
Member No: 114,234



XD.gif
 
marzipan
post Jun 25 2006, 12:55 PM
Post #1922


Krista.
*******

Group: Official Member
Posts: 4,380
Joined: Apr 2006
Member No: 391,319



dance.gif
 
Tribal J_Rome
post Jun 25 2006, 12:57 PM
Post #1923


wut wut in the butt?
******

Group: Human
Posts: 2,108
Joined: Sep 2005
Member No: 227,723



oro.gif
 
BrokenDream
post Jun 25 2006, 12:58 PM
Post #1924


<33
******

Group: Member
Posts: 2,745
Joined: Mar 2005
Member No: 114,234



omg.
 
iDecay
post Jun 25 2006, 12:59 PM
Post #1925


Pocketful of Sunshine
*******

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 8,690
Joined: Nov 2005
Member No: 289,004



30th of April, seems like yesterday.
We bought a house above the ocean where our kids could laugh and play.
I called you from Paris to tell you that I had put our names on the observation deck of the Eiffel Tower.
Remember those nights? Playing summer wind on the jukebox of the bar we used to go.
We made out in the bathroom and you walked me to my house. I tried to convince you not to go home.
If only I had more time, I'd take you where you wanted to go.
Italy isn't the same without you here.
If only I had one wish, I'd want a million trillion lifetimes that I could spend with you...
Fall in love with you again and again.

*sings*
 

99 Pages V  « < 75 76 77 78 79 > » 
Closed TopicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: