Color My World |
This Month's Contests | Hosts Looking for Hostees | Hostees looking for Hosts | BigBookofResources
Submission Guidelines
Color My World |
Mar 20 2006, 12:17 AM
Post
#1
|
|
![]() Pocketful of Sunshine ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Staff Alumni Posts: 8,690 Joined: Nov 2005 Member No: 289,004 |
Click
Definately not my best.. I kinda rushed through the blend. C&C? OH, BTW, whoever wants to be affiliates, tell me. |
|
|
|
tic tac. Color My World Mar 20 2006, 12:17 AM
Stephire I'd love to be affiliates with such a pretty s... Mar 20 2006, 01:02 AM
tic tac. QUOTE(Stephire @ Mar 19 2006, 10:02 PM) I... Mar 20 2006, 01:13 AM
toyo loco Not bad pretty simple. I would of added a border a... Mar 20 2006, 01:05 AM
Ice Cream 4 U Ooh, I love the design and actual layout.
I agree... Mar 20 2006, 10:11 PM
Stephire http://light-socket.com/ & Stephie.
^_^ Mar 21 2006, 07:23 AM
Libertie It is nice, there's really not anything wrong ... Mar 21 2006, 01:49 PM
Mooka009 for some reason... the diagonal stripes in the bac... Mar 21 2006, 05:45 PM
LuvsDogs387 Very nice. And such a pretty blend. Nice work. BTW... Mar 22 2006, 01:42 AM
tic tac. ^x2 I haven't had time to work on the content,... Mar 22 2006, 10:48 PM
Stephire ^ I assume I'm not getting added? :( Mar 23 2006, 08:00 AM
tic tac. ^ Stephie, I haven't gotten the time yet. I... Mar 23 2006, 07:12 PM
Stephire (:, Ok ! Mar 24 2006, 07:24 AM![]() ![]() |