Wheee I'm new, ;) |
Wheee I'm new, ;) |
Jan 23 2006, 10:55 PM
Post
#1
|
|
|
Newbie ![]() Group: Member Posts: 3 Joined: Jan 2006 Member No: 361,015 |
...Talk to me people! I have cookies! -waves cookies- |
|
|
|
angels_tearz Wheee I'm new Jan 23 2006, 10:55 PM
angels_tearz Mmmm ok I'm just going to randomly talk about ... Jan 23 2006, 11:01 PM
wind&fire please dont double post... there is a [edit] optio... Jan 23 2006, 11:06 PM
skp86 QUOTE(wind&fire @ Jan 24 2006, 12:06 AM)p... Jan 24 2006, 03:40 PM
m.ar.i.a well hello, "angel-tearz" :)
im maria an... Jan 23 2006, 11:10 PM
Teesa Hey there, my name is Teesa. Welcome What's y... Jan 23 2006, 11:39 PM
lolita kitty cookies! *grabs a cookie*
I like you =3 Jan 24 2006, 12:00 AM
KissMe2408 Hey welcome to Createblog!
My name is Katie :... Jan 24 2006, 02:45 AM
amm0439 mmmmm cookies sounds goood....well you seem like a... Jan 25 2006, 03:13 PM
angels_tearz My name is Jessica but please call me Jessie or j... Jan 25 2006, 10:34 PM
HolyMoly Hi jessica. My name is Caressa. :) Welcome to crea... Jan 25 2006, 10:46 PM
Gerifan04 Welcome to cB!
I hope you enjoy it here.
Oh bt... Jan 26 2006, 03:11 AM![]() ![]() |