the last clone, I'm finally out of photoshopped me's |
This Month's Contests | Hosts Looking for Hostees | Hostees looking for Hosts | BigBookofResources
Submission Guidelines
the last clone, I'm finally out of photoshopped me's |
Dec 27 2005, 08:17 PM
Post
#1
|
|
![]() I listen to bands that don't even exist yet... ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 330 Joined: Sep 2005 Member No: 249,189 |
|
|
|
|
protos the last clone Dec 27 2005, 08:17 PM
CUTEBUNNY160 AHHH the triplets are back!!
this one is ... Dec 27 2005, 08:27 PM
skp86 Yea, to tell the truth I am getting bored of them.... Dec 27 2005, 08:27 PM
misskentucky ^Agreed.
You match your walls. Dec 27 2005, 08:34 PM
m.ar.i.a QUOTE(misskentucky @ Dec 27 2005, 4:34 PM)^Ag... Dec 27 2005, 09:41 PM
protos QUOTE(m.ar.i.a @ Dec 27 2005, 9:41 PM)anyways... Dec 27 2005, 09:46 PM
m.ar.i.a QUOTE(protos @ Dec 27 2005, 5:46 PM)oh I... Dec 27 2005, 10:24 PM
protos QUOTE(m.ar.i.a @ Dec 27 2005, 10:24 PM)oh. we... Dec 27 2005, 10:30 PM
protos yeah I know, (I was getting bored of them too) Dec 27 2005, 08:58 PM
misskentucky Ok. Try adding a border. Maybe some brushes. Dec 27 2005, 09:30 PM
wind&fire aahh... good job... my camera does weird light cha... Dec 27 2005, 09:52 PM![]() ![]() |