A Few Colorizations, [3] |
This Month's Contests | Hosts Looking for Hostees | Hostees looking for Hosts | BigBookofResources
Submission Guidelines
A Few Colorizations, [3] |
Dec 22 2005, 09:55 PM
Post
#1
|
|
![]() Member ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 10 Joined: Dec 2005 Member No: 318,870 |
These were the first ever colorizations I did. And I did these about a week ago.
Before: ![]() After: ![]() Before: ![]() After: ![]() And...just after(because I just googled Emma's image and didn't save the picture or anything x_x): ![]() I think I did good. I think the first one was my best though. I just blended everything pretty well. I want to know what YOU think though. Please use the thumbnail next time. |
|
|
|
amygal A Few Colorizations Dec 22 2005, 09:55 PM
o0olaalaa the 1st one - i like it but i think the skin is to... Dec 22 2005, 10:11 PM
CUTEBUNNY160 QUOTE(o0olaalaa @ Dec 22 2005, 7:11 PM)the 1s... Dec 23 2005, 12:00 AM
amygal Yeah, I kind of noticed that. I should've pin... Dec 22 2005, 10:13 PM
mizz_americaz i like the second one the best, the colors are del... Dec 22 2005, 10:16 PM
amygal Why thank you. Means a lot
Her lips look a nice... Dec 22 2005, 10:27 PM
Stephire I think the first one is amazing!
I agree with... Dec 23 2005, 12:16 AM![]() ![]() |