Music Playlist help: Scrollbar Tiny Music Playlist |
Music Playlist help: Scrollbar Tiny Music Playlist |
Oct 23 2005, 03:28 PM
Post
#1
|
|
|
Newbie ![]() Group: Member Posts: 6 Joined: Oct 2005 Member No: 274,624 |
I've been looking everywhere for the music playlists that have scrollbars and thats tiny shaped. I would appreciate if anyone can give me the code?
I would really appreciate it! |
|
|
|
Tarley Music Playlist help: Scrollbar Tiny Music Playlist Oct 23 2005, 03:28 PM
Kenado A drop down playlist.
http://www.createblog.com/f... Oct 23 2005, 04:09 PM
Tarley QUOTE(Kenado @ Oct 23 2005, 4:09 PM)A drop do... Oct 23 2005, 04:19 PM
Kenado Uhmmm was it a radio.blog?
http://www.radioblogcl... Oct 23 2005, 04:50 PM
Tarley QUOTE(Kenado @ Oct 23 2005, 4:50 PM)Uhmmm was... Oct 23 2005, 05:24 PM
Szeh Did it look like the image in this link?
http://ww... Oct 23 2005, 05:33 PM
Tarley http://tinypic.com/ev3qkw.png
It looks exactly li... Oct 23 2005, 05:59 PM
Szeh It's what Ken just gave you, but you just need... Oct 23 2005, 06:40 PM
EternalDarkness5 Change your titles to a smaller amount of letters ... Oct 24 2005, 05:05 PM![]() ![]() |