Log In · Register

 
This is a tough one... extra space, A huge margin I cant get rid of
FromFirst_T0Last
post Sep 25 2005, 04:35 PM
Post #1


Newbie
*

Group: Member
Posts: 3
Joined: Sep 2005
Member No: 246,917



There is a big margin at the top of my pahe that won't go away. I haven't used any cell padding or margin codes. I put in a code to remove the xanga modules and replace them with a custom module. When I take this out, the space goes away, but my xanga looks weird. Is there a code I can use to shift everything up?
 

Posts in this topic
FromFirst_T0Last   This is a tough one... extra space   Sep 25 2005, 04:35 PM
digital.fragrance   I think you should post your xanga code and give u...   Sep 25 2005, 04:49 PM
FromFirst_T0Last   whoops.. sorry www.xanga.com/fromfirst_t0last ...   Sep 25 2005, 04:53 PM
digital.fragrance   Instead of <div style="padding-left:140...   Sep 25 2005, 05:11 PM
FromFirst_T0Last   perfect.. thanks soo much. i went to your site a...   Sep 25 2005, 05:17 PM
Sherry_Vu   QUOTE(FromFirst_T0Last @ Sep 25 2005, 5:17 PM...   Sep 25 2005, 09:52 PM
digital.fragrance   Glad it worked! Thank you so much -- lucky y...   Sep 25 2005, 05:20 PM


Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: