Full Version: Your Very First Anime
Forums > Community Center > Interests > Anime
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
xbr0kensmil3
my first anime was dragon ball z
soccer_gurly
my first was dragon ball z... i like inuyasha now
x Mo0
Dragon Ball Z in Cantonese when I was 3. Probably earlier but I only started remembering like a couple of months before my third birthday.
riceypuccapocky
My first manga was Fruits Basket. The first Anime movie i watched is Spirited Away. <-- GOOD MOVIE!
w-inds.luv
My first anime was Naruto (awesome!!), then I couldn't watch it anymore, and I watched Hikaru no Go. But Naruto is the best!
enyceXaddiction
hmmm...i like all animes...so cuute haha
xblueradiance
Haha, my very first anime I watched was Sailor Moon. My sister's watching it right now. I don't like it much anymore. *Hears Darien scream for Serena*
Turn it down! :p jk
3ssx
hmmm. very first?.
does pokemon count?. lol
pshaa.shauna
I watched sailor moon when i was younger, but my first one i consider was .hack//sign, the first one i was obsessed with was Ghost in theShell though... GITS RULES YA'LL
dao
sailor moon!!!
[Deep]Thought63
First animes: pokemon and Dragon Ball Z
blckmgc05
I'm gonna have to say the WB version of Card Captors...and it stunk on ice. Yes it did. The original that wasn't totally hacked up and editted beyond belief is so much better.
LPCrazyKitty
Do I have to answer seriously and truthfully? ermm.gif Well, Alright I will. I would have to say...SAILOR MOON stubborn.gif Happy?
Shadesofme
My dad introduced me to Anime when I ws nine. he said in the 80's everyone laughed at him for liking Anime... huh.gif Anyway The first anime I ever saw was something about a girl who could turn into a majorly hott super woman with the use of a pink eye patch...( Never found out what that was....) and I got into Tenchi Muyo and Ranma 1/2 at the same time. cool.gif
KrunkMuzik
My first and last was Dragon Ball Z, I was HOOKED into it. Now I hate anime. I thinks its pathetic now.

Is Pokemon considered anime too? Cuz I was hooked into that too lol. Like 4 years ago.
parallel
Mine was Sailor Moon.
=/
Atobe_Keigo
My first was Sailor Moon...But....I watched some other ones on my Chinese cable....I can't really say or spell the names! (>__<)
midnite blaze
my uncle gave me Speed Racer to watch! XD

^^nice avatar! go Prince of Tennis!
0hgeez x
anime ;; sailor moon

hahaha ... ermm.gif
arara
Gundam WING! Yeah!

It was like in 5th grade? And I got hooked cause the guys were so hot. :3
arara
Wait. It might have been DBZ where Trunks and Gohan were fighting 18 in that battle thing. Hmm. I think it was DBZ.
azn_ayumi
first anime is yuyu hakushou n shaman king n now my favorite is shinshi doumei cross....
osidepinay33
MY first was Sailor Moon.. and deng i fell in lovve with that!!
My fav now is INUYASHA!
FlipBoy20
i thought Pokemon was the majority of everyone's fav but.. w/e

mine is Rurouni Kenshin.
ThePrincessofTKD
my first anime was SAILOR MOON. i will never stop loving sailor moon. i`m a die-hard fan.
dreamy_girl
hi
my first anime was sailormoon and dragon ball.but i dn't remember which one first. however my fav anime is fruits basket
luffyxfan
umm i guess magical shopping arcade abbenobashi
thats ok
torngemini
The VERY first anime I ever saw was Ninja Scroll. I thought it was sooo friggin cool even though a lot of it was so graphic and I was only about 10 I think. After that ... I started loving anime and got hooked to Sailormoon, Dragonball then moved to to Cardcaptors and now one of my faves is Escaflowne, Love Hina, Ranma 1/2 and I am addicted to reading Angel Sanctuary
yellowgurl
weelll it should be salior moon but i was forced to watch it since my sister did.. the one i really liked more then Salior moon was Cardcaptors Sakura =) and now its slowly irking into Gundam Seed since my sister is making me watch it.. its okay.. generally.
LQ_Darksoul
I started with DragonBallZ and now...About 3 years later, I have about 25 different series. Some awesome...Some bad.... But its all good fun!
shortiiex
the first anime i watched and like was....Pokemon..does that count?
roooyer
Naruto...

OHH OHH HINATA BECOMES AKAtSUki!!!!
Cuti3anjelxoxo
sailormoon or either dbz
snoox
my first anime was SAILORMOON. and i think that it was the best one ever. hehe..just my opinion ^_^".

anyway...i got hooked with this anime wen i was really young. i don't rember how young though. maybe 3 or 4. haha! SAILORMOON IS THE BEST
x_blue
i think my first anime was either Sailormoon or pokemon...or maybe dragon ball z ... don't really remember... pinch.gif
ThunderEvermore
Sailor Moon, weekday mornings on WB. Then it was DBZ.

My favorite, without a shadow of a doubt is Cowboy Bebop.
silliepinoi
hahaha oh man i loved sailor moon that was my first. now my currect favorite is azumanga diaoh! haha i love the begining theme song it doesnt make sence when u read the subtitles
Sw33ties
my first anime was pokemon.I was hooked on that for ages!!! i used to collect all the cards n stickers, my mom used to shout at me coz i wasn't eating my lunch, but instead using the money to buy pokemon cards, and my mom n dad owe a shop so i used to nick money of the till to buy em... i was in alot of trouble...bad pokemon...i was a good kid before that was out... and they're still up the loft. Then digimon came out... and yeah, basically i was hooked on that too... sad.gif
ThunderEvermore
QUOTE(Sw33ties @ Aug 31 2005, 10:10 AM)
my first anime was pokemon.I was hooked on that for ages!!! i used to collect all the cards n stickers, my mom used to shout at me coz i wasn't eating my lunch, but instead using the money to buy pokemon cards, and my mom n dad owe a shop so i used to nick money of the till to buy em... i was in alot of trouble...bad pokemon...i was a good kid before that was out... and they're still up the loft. Then digimon came out... and yeah, basically i was hooked on that too... sad.gif

I still have all my old Pokemon cards, and when I get the chance, I buy my friends old collections.
Death2Smilee
Ehhh....Either Pokemon, Dragonball Z, or YuYu Hakusho. Or Cyborg 009. Gawsh, I cant remember!!! blink.gif
~~~edit~~~
Ya know what? It was actually Sailor Moon. Ha, it wasn't even my first guesses. Sad, I know.
iNyCxShoRT
I think it was POKeMON yeah it was probably that I used to make my mom record it in the morning so I could watch it when I woke up.
talcumpowder
Something you've probably never heard of. mellow.gif Or AstroBoy.
All I remember was it was in Japanese.
CuddleWitCathy
RANMA......dat show lyke hella old.....
torngemini
I LOVED DIGIMON!!! But only the first two seasons because the third season and so on got to become real gay
Sw33ties
I still have all my old Pokemon cards, and when I get the chance, I buy my friends old collections.

Sooo i guess ur still hooked on it then Thunder evermore'.lol. I wish i could sell u all mine, since i don't want em anymore. biggrin.gif
rinchan089
Gundam Wing first, then Sailor Moon, then Dragonball Z.

Now, I think Full Metal Panic is my favorite followed by the Samurai Deeper Kyo anime and Gundam Wing. happy.gif

Rin-chan
chowmein20
Tonari No Totoro was my very first anime. Then it was either Dragonball or Kiki's Delivery Service. I still have to say that Tonari No Totoro is my favorite, but there are many other animes that i like.
xxplicit
SAILOR MOON! =]
carolynrob
wow, this question makes me feel old. my first anime was Saint Seiya back in the days
heyyeh
my first anime.....

i think it was sailor moon, it got me hooked lol tongue.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.