Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Is it wrong for a 14 year old to have sex?
Forums > Community Center > Lifestyle > Girls' Locker
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
foxx
Imo, i am a cornball, and i want my first time to be special, call me gay and crap, but w/e.
And i want to LOVE the guy who i lose my virginity to, and nowadays, all the guys want is a bootycall, and at 14, most people are immature and dont realize it until after the fact, and then you're gonna be depressed and crap, and what kind of 14 year old really knows the meaning of LOVE anyways?
I havent seen one so far.
Sure, you say you love each other, but do you really mean it?
Do you want to stick with them thick and thin, good and bad, whatever you may go through?, i dont think so :|...
And, if you actually LOVE each other, go to some country with fake id's and marry each other, then you can truly be together forever.
Me, im waiting until i find a good guy who LOVES me, and when i can understand LOVE itself.
foreverNalways
I dont think a 14 year old is ready for sex.
StandardEdition
I dont see it as being wrong cause its very easy to just give in to our desires instead of being paitient. I rly see it as a bad choice. Like you don't know what could happen! Nothing could happen sure, and you could have a good time with ur bf or whatever. But then again you get a std, you get pregnant, your parnets could find our and kick your ass. You know, typical cons. But I feel like in the long run, its kind of not worth it. For a number of reasons Im to lazy to list. I know for one thing that I won't have sex b4 im old enough that I feel secure about everything that can happen or marriage. I just feel that a teen pregnancy could ruin my life and I have alot of plans! Im sure you do too so you should probably wait and go for your dreams.
livwho
QUOTE(foreverNalways @ Dec 3 2007, 01:15 PM) *
I dont think a 14 year old is ready for sex.

Everyone is different.
Some are ready, some aren't; it depends on the person.
technics
Yes. It would be also wrong for a 14 year old to have an STD. Not saying they're gonna get it, but there's always a chance.
Bitterissweet
mm.. no. I don't think it's wrong. no. no whistling.gif It doesn't necessarily ruin your life. I mean you get paranoid until you get your period about being pregnant even though you use a condom but other than that Nah. I'm 14 and I had sex in a bathroom at Homegoods o.o Me and my boyfriend are still together. tongue.gif I guess it just depends on if you're able to handle the consequenses or if you think the guy's just using you for "yum yums"
AimeelovesJacob
[font="Comic Sans MS"][/font]i put no. I think that if they think their ready then ok. I have friends that had sex at 13, and my friends that have had sex at young ages have known what could happen and they have used protection all the time. They know it doesn't always help but at least they know to use it. 14 year olds can be very smart, and they know what can happen. So if they want to have sex let them. stubborn.gif
FoxLucky
QUOTE(krn_kiddo254 @ May 18 2007, 01:28 AM) *
Well it depends. If she is married than no. Sex out of wedlock is yes.

14 year olds get married voluntarily? blink.gif
muddddahao
I really don't know. I'm fourteen years old, and I lost my virginity a year and a half ago .. I don't know what stupid decisions I was making. I thought it was right, i THOUGHT i loved him, but who was I kidding, I do still love the guy I lost it to, I know he wasn't in it for just sex, because we were together for 14 months, and when I didn't wanna have sex, he didn't care. & I know he loved me or whatever cause he cried whenever we argued.. But it was a decision that I had made, I can't turn back the time. It didn't change me, or my personality. I'm the same person. To me, sex is your feeling and your choice, but I don't think someone should judge me because I've had sex.
Tung
QUOTE(LDY x ALYSSA @ Dec 6 2007, 04:07 PM) *
I really don't know. I'm fourteen years old, and I lost my virginity a year and a half ago .. I don't know what stupid decisions I was making. I thought it was right, i THOUGHT i loved him, but who was I kidding, I do still love the guy I lost it to, I know he wasn't in it for just sex, because we were together for 14 months, and when I didn't wanna have sex, he didn't care. & I know he loved me or whatever cause he cried whenever we argued.. But it was a decision that I had made, I can't turn back the time. It didn't change me, or my personality. I'm the same person. To me, sex is your feeling and your choice, but I don't think someone should judge me because I've had sex.

LOL. So you you lost your virginity at 12.5 years old? What a slut! LOL. So is this picture of you?

Wow, there are so many Filipinos here in the Bay Area, and most of them all sluts. So you are no different.
TangyBang
QUOTE(LDY x ALYSSA @ Dec 6 2007, 04:07 PM) *

WHATYOUDOTOMAKEHIMCRY?
lkajsfklajskds
i dont think its wrong or right. i just think they would be way too young. married or not married (i dont see how being legally committed to someone makes a difference).
ipetpandas
QUOTE(tungmyBANANA @ Dec 6 2007, 07:16 PM) *
LOL. So you you lost your virginity at 12.5 years old? What a slut! LOL. So is this picture of you?
http://cbimg6.com/profile/07/12/06/397999a.jpg

Wow, there are so many Filipinos here in the Bay Area, and most of them all sluts. So you are no different.

LMFAO TUNG.
fameONE
12? Love? Sex?

Getdaf**kouttahere!!!

laugh.gif
WakingLife
I voted yes.

Because I think most fourteen year olds aren't mature enough to handle the physical and mental after effects of sex.

I think when you're fourteen you have too much to lose, and there is so much life ahead of you. Why take that giant leap into adult hood? You're only young once, be a kid while you can.
MissHygienic
Why is this up for discussion? People can do whatever they damned well please, even if it's wrong or right.
WakingLife
QUOTE(MissHygienic @ Jan 3 2008, 03:03 PM) *
Why is this up for discussion? People can do whatever they damned well please, even if it's wrong or right.

This is true, but why not discuss it? It's just peoples opinions on the subject.
MissHygienic
It's just a bit. . . impractical to discuss it. Yeah, it's a forum, but this thread also has nine pages whereas a thread in the Debate forum will only have two or three pages.

It's all a matter of personal choice. It's a simple, "Yes or no" discussion. Perhaps I'm being too logical, here. And there's no difference between a 14-year-old and a 20-year-old having sex, besides a tad bit more life experience.
EddieV
I still stand with my answer, yes.
WakingLife
Mm, well that's your opinion.

I think there is a much larger difference between a 20 year old and a 14 year old having sex, but that's me.

So, I guess I'm trying to say we obviously have different opinions on it so why not discuss it?

I mean, I honestly don't care if this board is up or not, because to me it really doesn't matter either way. I'll live.

But, I don't know.. I don't see why it has 9 pages though, I didn't go through and read everything.
deplorable
yes. i think its wrong.

QUOTE(laelaekeke @ Dec 3 2007, 06:47 PM) *
mm.. no. I don't think it's wrong. no. no whistling.gif It doesn't necessarily ruin your life. I mean you get paranoid until you get your period about being pregnant even though you use a condom but other than that Nah. I'm 14 and I had sex in a bathroom at Homegoods o.o Me and my boyfriend are still together. tongue.gif I guess it just depends on if you're able to handle the consequenses or if you think the guy's just using you for "yum yums"

at least people like this make me feel like its wrong. wooooo, yay for the mature girls who can handle the physical and emotional aspect of relationships. so did he bang ya hard at homegoods, girly?
EddieV
QUOTE(LDY x ALYSSA @ Dec 6 2007, 07:07 PM) *

Love at that age?
deplorable
QUOTE(Sulfur-in-K @ Jan 3 2008, 06:03 PM) *
Love at that age?

i know. things like this is what makes teens look so crude and stupid.
EddieV
mmhmmm.
andherlayouts
we have this discussion at school quite often;;
i first thought it as completley rong and i wouldnt but most of my fiends say
that if it feels right then yes it should be ok but i dont no
:/
Luna5
That's kinda gross I could never do that at 14. You're still a kid legally.
B-NOX
hahaha

my first time was at 14 years

i was maybe not mature but mayba for a boy this is diferent biggrin.gif
Luna5
QUOTE(B-NOX @ Jan 18 2008, 07:18 AM) *
hahaha

my first time was at 14 years

i was maybe not mature but mayba for a boy this is diferent biggrin.gif

That happened to my friend's ex bf also.
He's a smuck! He's in his late 20s now.
livwho
Grah; everyone is different. Some are ready, MOST aren't. You can't give one definitive answer based on the people you know. There are a lot of mature young adults.

I'm not condoning pre-marital sex at fourteen, but you shouldn't rule it out entirely.
brooklyneast05
i rule it out completely. 14 year olds are little kids.
livwho
^ With that in mind, are you going to discriminate against me?
Kagome
in my opinion, i think its way too young. i wasnt completely ready for sex at that age, but when i was near becoming 16 it just happened without being stopped
JokeInsideJoke
yeah, unless their married. no one i know is.
plus its agenst the law.....
tinababy143
i think these days theres about 3% of people who are waiting. i was raped at 14, but i think i was 14 going on 15 when i chose to have sex too. the majority of my friends lost it when they were 14-15 as well. im not saying its "right" but im not saying its "wrong" either. its 2008 ppl..times are changing. little girls && boys for that matter..are growing up quicker than we did. its just like how the majority of our parents say they waited or they didnt lose it until they were in their 20s. then our generation goes out && says that losing it at 16-18 is ideal. like i said..times are changing..
haylerbird
Having sex at 14 or any teenager/early 20s before completing your education can have massive consequences.

BUT

It won't ruin your life. It can make life alot harder, but you can overcome obsticles like having a baby at a young age.
imm
It's wrong. If an individual can't accept the responsibility of a child, it is wrong for him/her to have sex. A fourteen year old has neither the biological resources (emotional stability with changing hormones, etc.) nor the financial resources to provide the environment to raise a child.
Mikael
This post has been edited for security reasons.
absinthe
It's just too young. I don't give rat's ass if you're bloody in love -- feed each other chocolates till you're 16+.

But that's just me. shrug.gif
superficial
If you want to f**k up your whole life just for an hour of two of sex (which you can get when you're older), than that's fine. You can go get pregnant and end up working at McDonalds. thumbsup.gif Fourteen is actually a bit too earlier to be even thinking about having sexual contact with the opposite sex (to me, at least).
fameONE
QUOTE(superficial @ Feb 5 2008, 10:01 PM) *
If you want to f**k up your whole life just for an hour of two of sex

I doubt its that long at 14. rolleyes.gif
absinthe
QUOTE(BrandonSaunders @ Feb 5 2008, 08:04 PM) *
I doubt its that long at 14. rolleyes.gif

Agreed. Now the figuring out process ... THAT could take a while. laugh.gif
manny-the-dino
QUOTE(krn_kiddo254 @ May 17 2007, 10:28 PM) *
Well it depends. If she is married than no. Sex out of wedlock is yes.

agreed.
i have very strong morals.
that just goes against what i believe in.
xcocoaxmuffinx
yes, you're not old enough to get a job therefore you are not old enough to support a baby. dont do it.
RealTalk
I think it's messed up. When your fourteen you're still a kid and why would you want to have sex? Dumb as hell.
illriginal
Nope... and I hope those of you who are currently having sex at such a young age, catch STDs and HIV. And die a slow tormenting death with blood leaking out of all of your orifices. (Yes serious)
weed
QUOTE(Tamacracker @ Feb 29 2008, 05:03 PM) *
Nope... but I hope those of you who are.. catch STDs and HIV. A lesson well taught :)

ROTFL!
illriginal
QUOTE(shei @ Feb 29 2008, 05:20 PM) *
ROTFL!

biggrin.gif
weed
^ your just f**king hilarious dude.
illriginal
QUOTE(shei @ Feb 29 2008, 05:44 PM) *
^ your just f**king hilarious dude.

OMG... Finally someone sees the brighter side of things. Normally people flip out and call me a crazy terrorist psycho o.O;
weed
huh.gif Why? i dont get whats NOT funny about the shit you say.

Well if anything i guess we'll just have to fight a bitch. boxing.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.