Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Official Chinese Club
Forums > Community Center > Music
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
jooleeah
Haha, Sally. You make me laugh.

I would be obsessed with watching Vic Chou's new t-drama, but I'm too lazy to watch it. For some reason, I'm not interested. That could be because some korean girl's in it. Pfttttt. I only like Da S with him anyway. They're going out IRL :D
lanbexx
id love to find some leehom + other chic pics.... but small problem. he has a little brother. and with being an older brother, he has values. so i currently cant find any. you win this time, sally and julia
RiC3xBoy
Lee Hom wants my love juice.
salcha4u
HAhAHA YES!

And I can't really make a layout, because the banner sizes are too big. Unless I thumb them all....
jooleeah
^Yaaaaay. :D Go Leehom for having morals!

Hm. I'm reading about him on wiki and it says that he didn't learn mandarin chinese till he was 18.

I'm also reading Edison's bio on wiki.
It was stated that Edison could not write Chinese. He can only write Chen in Chinese, and not Guan Xi. His Cantonese and Mandarin isn't so good either, which you can by his Canadian accent but not saying that fans love his accent and already said that "Edison Chen has got his own style"

Oh well. That doesn't stop them from being hot.
RiC3xBoy
QUOTE(RiC3xBoy @ Jun 16 2006, 4:29 PM) *
Lee Hom wants my love juice.

QUOTE(salcha4u @ Jun 16 2006, 4:29 PM) *
HAhAHA YES!
salcha4u
Ahhh, we posted at the same time.
RiC3xBoy
You pervert.
salcha4u
a-hole.

Edit//
Aw, it filtered me.
RiC3xBoy
Rofl, pwned bitch.
salcha4u
I'm going to leave you now.
jooleeah
http://www.asianhunk.net/mike-he-jun-xiang/
So THAT was the guy that was in Nga's signiture. He's taiwanese. Woot! Apparently he was really good in "The Devil Beside You".
RiC3xBoy

My old chem teacher used to look like that.
salcha4u
Julia....omg hot.
jooleeah
I know. T_T

I've been going through this website and jeez....these guys are so freaking hot.
lanbexx

RiC3xBoy
There is a chinese Maxim?
Cupidangel81092
add me plzz! LOL! man. I love 183 club, joey yung, twins, fiona sit, and there should be 7 Flowers for taiwan. LOL!
salcha4u
You shall be number 34. Congrats, now go submit some banners :)
mylittleMiracle
QUOTE(Cupidangel81092 @ Jun 16 2006, 6:41 PM) *
add me plzz! LOL! man. I love 183 club, joey yung, twins, fiona sit, and there should be 7 Flowers for taiwan. LOL!

haha you have watched "wang zi bian qing wa"??
jooleeah
I WANT TO WATCH THAT SERIES T_T
salcha4u
OMG I WATCHED THAT A COUPLE MONTHS AGO BUT I NEVER GOT TO FINISH! IT IS SO GOOD. I sound so ditzy here, but that series is like the new hit right now. It's such a cute Taiwanese drama.
jooleeah
^
Yeah! I watched like an episode of it and I thought it was adorable. I bet it's not as good as MARS though! omgomg i love mars throb.gif

love at dolphin bay is AMAZING. seriously. it's one of the best series i've watched. ihave it ;D
mylittleMiracle
lol wang zi bian qing wa this series is popular today. cool.gif the story is very romantic whistling.gif one of my favourite series.
anyway,have anyone watched westsidestory?? happy.gif (okay its rather old series mellow.gif )
Cupidangel81092
QUOTE(viola_winnie @ Jun 16 2006, 7:15 PM) *
haha you have watched "wang zi bian qing wa"??

OMFG~ hell YEA!!!! MING DAO IS SOOOOO "LANG JEI" it's sooo romantic. I watched the cantonese and the manderian version. OMFGGGGGG I LVOE ITT

btw. wut do u mean submit a banner? do i just make my own banner saying i'm in chinese club??????????????
salcha4u
Look at the xanga for examples.

I watched the Mandarin version of "Wang Zhi Bian Qing Wa" I didn't pay attention to all details though, cuz I had like 3 non asian friends watching with me, and I had to do a ton of translating. It's hella cute though.

ArjunaCapulong: Why is it Chinese club?
ArjunaCapulong: Why didn't you just make it Asian club?

Anyone else want to expand it?

Nah.
mylittleMiracle
QUOTE(Cupidangel81092 @ Jun 16 2006, 9:07 PM) *
OMFG~ hell YEA!!!! MING DAO IS SOOOOO "LANG JEI" it's sooo romantic. I watched the cantonese and the manderian version. OMFGGGGGG I LVOE ITT

btw. wut do u mean submit a banner? do i just make my own banner saying i'm in chinese club??????????????

MING DAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!he is handsome in this series!mann i love him!i only watched cantonese version.lol i watch to hear their real voices. sad.gif
RiC3xBoy
QUOTE(salcha4u @ Jun 16 2006, 9:19 PM) *
ArjunaCapulong: Why is it Chinese club?
ArjunaCapulong: Why didn't you just make it Asian club?

Because we wanted to make a Chinese Club.
salcha
36 members, baby
Cupidangel81092
QUOTE(viola_winnie @ Jun 16 2006, 9:22 PM) *
MING DAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!he is handsome in this series!mann i love him!i only watched cantonese version.lol i watch to hear their real voices. sad.gif

I KNOW

here is the banner. Kinda ugly. but yea

salcha4u
Mkay, adding to the xanga
RiC3xBoy
salcha4u
Aw crap, I messed up on the xanga layout. I'm remaking it.

Woohoo, thx Kevin
jooleeah
I watched some disney channel movie with my brother today. mellow.gif It was about some girl named Wendy Wu (played by Brenda Song) discovering her destiny as a "Yen Warrior" or some shit. There were SO many stereotypes, it was quite sad. Even one guy said, "aiyah!". I was like...-.-" Wow.

oh my god...
RiC3xBoy
.....ROFL.....
AngryBaby
i wanna be in the chinese club. im the captain
RiC3xBoy
Nah, Evan, you can be the Pee Goo.
salcha4u
QUOTE(RiC3xBoy @ Jun 16 2006, 9:55 PM) *
.....ROFL.....

Oh...that's what you were talking about huh? HAHA

No Evan, I'm captain and YOU listen to me.
RiC3xBoy
What? Brenda Song is hot. What?
salcha4u

Scaled

Thumb

On xanga, I'll make the banners a thumb that size with a direct link to the full size image.
AngryBaby
no, its already done. i AM the captain. kevin! clean my shoes, sally! make me dinner
RiC3xBoy
No sucka, Yous the Pee Goo, it is the 2nd BIGGEST position.
salcha4u
I'm someone else's ho already
jooleeah
QUOTE(RiC3xBoy @ Jun 17 2006, 12:55 AM) *
.....ROFL.....

....Did I miss something? mellow.gif

Sucking Pee Goo is disgusting. You guys are gross.
RiC3xBoy
No, I was talking to Sally about that movie earlier. Also, I said, Sucka, you are the Pee Goo. Not, sucking pee goo. Lol. Silly Julia.
jooleeah
LOL oh. sorry kevin. xD
mylittleMiracle
QUOTE(Cupidangel81092 @ Jun 16 2006, 9:28 PM) *
I KNOW

here is the banner. Kinda ugly. but yea

uhh but why only two? ohmy.gif
RiC3xBoy
OMG, Sally has a bf now. How cute!!!
salcha4u
What the...since when?!
RiC3xBoy
Rofl. Mrs. Sally...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.