Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: what are some good tips for losing 10 lbs??
Forums > Community Center > Lifestyle > Girls' Locker
hulagurlie413
well it's not like i eat a lot of crap and drink soda everyday, but i'd really like to lose 10 pounds within 6 weeks. so does anyone have any good ideas like with the whole exercising bit cuz well i hate exercising, but i'll def do it if it'll improve the way i look. i open to almost any suggestions, minus extremely difficult exercises cuz i'm kinda lazy. rolleyes.gif
cfaye3char
biggrin.gif biggrin.gif salads, fruits, and veggies and water. Stay away from all meat that puts on the lbs. no soda even diet soda. no bread, and small amounts of pasta. breakfast fruit and water....lunch salad fruit and water you can have juice like oj or cranberry or grape. Dinner some pasta salad, veggies fruit, water.....mix things up a little so you don't get bored
BrokenDream
exercising is the most way to loose some pounds. if you don't want to run out in the heat, just do a couple of push ups or sit ups on your bed. that way it won't hurt your hands when your doing push ups, and your spine when doing sit ups on the ground.

oh, and healthy eating could work too!
flowers.gif
hulagurlie413
thanks guys! i really appreciate it. biggrin.gif
ecargnmyst
swimming...and sit ups everyday..worked for me =]
aznangel4eva
eat small n healthy...
n do a combo of situps, pushups, and dumbell exercises.

^^it doesn't exactly make you LOSE ten pounds...but it gets you fit, which I'm guessing is ur aim? ---
simx
=/ exercise and work out.. and eat healthy.....
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.