Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: homecoming: what to wear?
Forums > Community Center > Lifestyle > Boys' Locker
scoot
I just entered highschool.. yes, Im a freshie and homecoming is real soon.
Problem is, I don’t know what to wear! The upperclassmen tell me that not many people wore tux’s last year – but the “T’s and jeans” is prohibited.

I’m glad we won’t have to wear tuxes [its expensive and i dont think it would look to nice on me].. but what else is there to wear?! Polo seems weird.. eh.. I need help!

Pictures, brand, whatever.. get as specific as you can :D
silver-rain
A nice shirt and pants. And, since you're a freshman, it doesn't really matter what you wear.
heyyfrankie
at my school, hardly anyone DRESSES up. sleeping.gif last year, i just wore some khaki pants and a buttond down shirt.
xx dancing HIPPO
hmm a long sleeved buttoned down shirt w/ a tie would be nice, along with black pants (not jeans)
racoons > you
khakis and a button down
demolished
Flannel and khakis.
Tiffany_Prep_Girl
click on the links below and see pictures of clothes and have a idea...really, it helps:

if u wanna look a cool rock and roll guy: PIC

if u wanna look a normal teen guy: PIC

if u wanna look a goth guy: PIC

if u wanna look punk: PIC

choose one of the choices and go until ur bedroom and change clothes who are like that style! or buy clothes of the same style quicly!
heyyfrankie
^ stop talking. just...stop. mellow.gif
Tiffany_Prep_Girl
*a black, white or blue t-shirt
*a nice blue jeans
*tennis shoes!

tennis shoes is so sexy for guys
RiC3xBoy
Dress Shirt, Shoes, Pants, a Tie if you want, and a Jacket.
scoot
dress shirt, hmm.. i guess i have a better idea but now..

what dress shirt is appropriate.. jsu solid, checkered...
brand?!
sadolakced acid
go naked. you'll be much more popular.
shortiiex
one of those button shirts....so you look casual and nice
lKVNiiKINKYl
At my freshman homecoming, the upper classmen egged us with EVERYTHING known to man -_-
No one at my school dresses up for that stuff cept the people who are acutally participating in it...
Im So Vain
^Dang, the freshmen got egged. That sucks

I would recommend a nice button up, with some nice black dress pants or khakis. Homecoming at my school isnt formal, everyone basically just wears their school-clothes. But I guess all schools are different
brownsugar08
^ That sounds nice, Zoe. flowers.gif

Damn..you guys get it easy _dry.gif

QUOTE(Tiffany_Prep_Girl @ Aug 28 2005, 5:36 PM)
*a black, white or blue t-shirt
*a nice blue jeans
*tennis shoes!

http://img.epinions.com/images/opti/23/53/...-resized200.jpgtennis shoes is so sexy for guys

For homecoming? crazy.gif
Levy2k6
hmm.. reminds me of the usher look but yeah...

black jeans and a tie up shirt do the trick
mxfemme
Some black dressy slacks. A long sleeve collared white button up shirt w/a tie. Wear a black jacket to match the pants. :D

What is your date wearing?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.