Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: will the storm blow diddy away???
Forums > Community Center > Music
samajama
The MTV Video Music Awards are soooo close but will Hurricane Katrina blow Diddy and the parties away??? I don't think that will happen...just check out http://diddyinvite.mtv.com and learn the lastest of the events and what other names diddy has in store for us!
mzislandpinay
wait.. where are they hosting the vma'z?
ANG33ZY
^ Miami, Florida.
miss barnes
its probably still going to happen
lovescream
Psh, they should've hosted it somewhere else. Like vegas or somewhere in cali. rolleyes.gif
xcaitlinx
im excited for the vmas...but i still cant figure out why sean combs went from puff daddy to p diddy and now DIDDY. make up your freakin mindddd. i saw the commercial for the vmas on mtv and diddy was like "i changed it again because it's easier for my fans to chant 'diddy' rather than 'p diddy'". errr yeah...someones head is a little big eh?
Teesa
Moved to Entertainment.
heyyfrankie
they will still happen. but if worst comes to worst, they could get delated.
Im So Vain
Oh its in Florida again. I doubt anything will happen though. Since nothing happened last year. But L.A. or Vegas would have been better.
danielle_x3
lol.. i would have liked to call diddy 'dizzle.'
but yeah. the commercials are funny in a weird way.. especially the one with the diddy parties. i hope that the hurricane won't affect the vmas.
lilliannnn
"I heard J was poppin'" LMAO.

Yeah, I don't think they will be cancelled. I can't wait to see them. I don't really like "Diddy" but I think it'll be a good show.
CuddleWitCathy
i wish it would blow him away....jk biggrin.gif .....but it suk cuz hurrican katrina iz cummin my way.....FAWKIN HURRICAN.....GETTIN ON MY NERVES.....but yea i hope it still on....even tho diddy not dat funni newayz.... whistling.gif
ichigofan
Who cares!!!!!!!!! eghhhh I cant stand DIDDY, Sean Combs w/e
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.