Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Vaseline
Forums > Community Center > Lifestyle > Girls' Locker
Bobblehead425
has anyone ever used Vaseline as a lip balm// chapstick?? i do. its good for winter cuz its kinda like lip gloss too. its shiny cool.gif
Im So Vain
I do that all the time.
mzislandpinay
yeah it's suppose to be go0d for you lips! lol
latinprep12
I use too...well not really my mom use to put it on my lips..i use chap stick the strawberry flavor all the time
hotpinkrubberducky
I use it sometimes but then I heard its bad for your lips.
teenprincess
yea I don't have chapstick
parallel
Yes siree bob I have.
islandkiss
I personally adore Vaseline Lip products. They make my lips smooth and soften them
OhXiet_ItzDonnA
I dont use it that much no more. I wear it overnight [I dont' think I was suppose to], and then in the morning, it'll look peeled and stuff so I like Chapstick better.
toodlepops.
Honestly, I don't use any make-up thingy. Not even chapstick.mellow.gif
aera
i use it when my lip bleeds. otherwise i use chapstick.
..:loveee.NuTTii
Dude, I've never used chapstick in my like. Vaseline and only vaseline. Love that stuff...
<3`mae
nope, but i occasionally use chapstick.
annalucky
Nope, I just use chap stick.
Funkadelic.Kiss
i use it overnight. when i cant find my chapstick.
xchrystizzle
only when i can't find gloss...my mom tells me to put vaseline in my hair huh.gif
simx
Chapstick is your friend thumbsup.gif
WhiteLotus*
Nope. I use Carmex.
Latina Babii
This is my thing, every girl in my town uses it if your lips are chapped, you put it on over night, you're ready for whatever you have to do for tommorow night ^^ Vaseline is my bff ^^ that and lip gloss.
kill.t3h.r0cK
biggrin.gif I throb.gif Vaseline! I don't carry around chapstick around w/ me because well, I don't have any and I'm not paying to buy chapstick...&& I steal lip gloss from my mom and she doesn't have medicated lip gloss so all it really does is make my lips look pretty, but pretty much screws them over and chaps them up...
danielle_x3
yeah, i used to use vaseline instead of lip gloss allllll the time. i still do sometimes :D
miss barnes
i do that sometimes but i normally dont do anything for my lips
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.