Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: prom!
Forums > Community Center > Lifestyle > Girls' Locker
sugar_pie_69
[SIZE=1][COLOR=purple]Hey, my prom is coming up and im really not sure as to what dress to wear. i would be allowed to have it made and i was just wondering if anyone out there knew of any dresses, famous ones, that i might be able to look at. im about 5'4" n quite tanned with light brown hair, please help! i quite like paris hilton's dress worn for the kids choice awards last year, but im just abit undecided. any suggestions?? ta xx _smile.gif thumbsup.gif
jennyjenny
Um, I don't know any brands or anything but a lot of people here usually just go to like Macy's or Lord and Taylor's or Filene's or some department store with their friends and then like try a lot of them and their friends just help them pick it out and stuff.
angelrevelation
well the style is your decision... but i think you'd look nice in red, black, pink, white, or light blue happy.gif bestpromdresses.com, simplydresses.com, promgirl.net and loralie.com have really nice dresses
kpgrl4eva
cache. expensive but hot....lol
kpgrl4eva
cache. expensive but hot....lol
silver-rain
I suggest going to some department store (or David's Bridal, where some people got their dresses from) and just look at the dresses they have and try some on. It's really up to you what would look good on you and all.
pyrochick19770
Jessica McClintock [sp?]
Pretty good prom stuff, if you're willing to spend...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.