Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: any dancers??
Forums > Community Center > Music
blubpancake99
I've been dancing since I was little and I love it. I take ballet, hip hop, and jazz, and I'm thinking I'm going to add pointe if my dance teacher will let me this year. Dancing is pretty much my only form of rigorous (sp???) excersize I get. (I don't think skiing counts... >_____<) and yes, for all you non-dancers, dancing is rigorous. I'd like to see you in one of my dance classes. In December when its 20 degrees outside we're sweating our butts off. I wish I could take dance every night and get in shape, and it would be so much fun too, but that would be really expensive and I don't have the time. I went to dance camp this summer and danced almost every day for 3 hours. I swear I lost like 5 pounds while I was there, but I think even if I did I've probably already put it back on. >_______________< I had a friend who was in the boston ballet and she had rehearsals like every night and she quit eventually cuz she got sick of it, but I go to a dance studio that's a lot more lax. Anyway, I was just wondering if there are any dancers here and how often you dance and what kind of dance you do.
mzislandpinay
haha i'm a dancer.. but idon't have time to go into studios .. so i just take dance class at skewl.. but i use to dance lyk 24/7 but now since i'm older.. i have no time for dancing.. so i try my best to keep everything in order..

but at the end..

I will always be a dancer
Teesa
Next time, please use the search button..thanks!

http://www.createblog.com/forums/index.php...=67400&hl=dance
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.