Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: burning ink
Forums > Community Center > Lifestyle > Boys' Locker
blogdeleted
hi.
has ne1 tried burning the oil based ink in pens? im juz wondering...what will happen? will blue ink burn with a blue flame, red ink with a red flame etc? and will it produce a lot of smoke...and what else will happen? juz wondering. if ne1 has done so b4 plz tell me. thx
misoshiru
you can look it up online, and could you please not type like that? it makes things hard to read.
racoons > you
well, my suggestion is try it and see
Eryi
I doubt the fire would turn blue if it was blue ink. Maybe explosive?
pyrochick19770
I dunno...
But hand sanitizer in a fire will turn it blue. happy.gif
ichigofan
I have no clue.. whats the point of it? why burn ink? and shouldnt this be in another forum..interests?Lounge? sorry just wondering
Azarel
Burning ink by color does not turn the flame that color. However, you can change the color of the flame by burning powdered chemicals, although I can't recall the colors from a year ago anymore. I do that remember that burning potassium compounds produces a lilac/violet flame, though.
dragyn
The color of the flame depends on what chemicals you're burning, just like Azarel said. The color of the ink will probably have no effect whatsoever.
sadolakced acid
copper makes blue!

err... yea.
RUN_away123
QUOTE(sadolakced acid @ Aug 23 2005, 9:49 PM)
copper makes blue!

err...  yea.

dosen't it make green
coconutter
GERM EX you can put it on your hands and then BURN IT =D
squashie
thats really weird. you have too much time to spend if you are thinking about burning oil based ink. ^^ well i dont think it'll make a difference. it'll all be the same color unless you mix other things with it.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.