Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Linkin Park/Orgy fans
Forums > Community Center > Music
nyctophiliac
From Blabbermouth.Net

RollingStone.com has confirmed that LINKIN PARK frontman Chester Bennington is working on his solo debut, tentatively due in early 2006.

"We took Nineties rock, mixed it with Eighties pop like DEPECHE MODE, THE CURE and BAUHAUS and smashed them together," says Bennington. "It's f**kin' driving beats and walls of guitars."

Bennington is reportedly working with producers (and ORGY members) Amir Derakh and Ryan Shuck on the as-yet-untitled CD. Songtitles set to appear on the album include "Morning After" and "Walking in Circles". Bennington is said to be "especially psyched" about a new song, which a friend says "sounds like T. REX."

LINKIN PARK's sophomore album, "Meteora", sold more than 10 million copies worldwide, and the band's most recent release, last December's mash-up album with rapper Jay-Z, "Collision Course", debuted at the top of the chart.

Chester's voice is amazing...I'd definately buy this album. && with Amir Derakh and Ryan Shuck producing it, you know it has to be great!
inthemudhole
I'd definitely like to hear some of this. I used to be quite a big fan of both Linkin Park's and Grey Daze's, so this would be pretty interesting. However, I don't know if I'd want to purchase it in the end.
Paradox of Life
Can't stand Linkin Park; I don't know why. I just find them annoying posers trying to be cool. But that's just me.
EXPLO5ION
I am definitely gonna check that cd out. Isn't the other singer guy going solo too?
nyctophiliac
QUOTE(AkaRyux @ Aug 20 2005, 9:27 PM)
Can't stand Linkin Park; I don't know why. I just find them annoying posers trying to be cool. But that's just me.

The only thing I don't like about them is stupid Mike Shinoda! OH MY GOD. They would be 25456464897 times better without his little rapping sessions...I know that's what makes them "original" but I just don't like it.

@ simplicityxx - yes Mike Shinoda is doing a solo projekt too, I hope he doesn't sell any CD's...
danielle_x3
Linkin park rocks.. and so does Chester. I'd want to check out the album
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.